Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Cause that’s where your vote is

Gotcha.

InB4 Silviu freezes up again

Honestly if Jarek doesn’t come back by EoD I want you to punt them into the sun for me aggresively

@Zorvo

Jarek also clears a lot of people if wolf. But they aren’t viable right now and I don’t want to place my vote off wagon and dip forever

You know what I think that does sound like a good idea, goodbye Zoro

Sorry, I found Jarek’s early posts and reactions to their votes Townie.

I want to vote this now.
Or at the very least make it clear I’m willing to end here and think Silviu can be a wolf here.

1 Like

That’s fine but why did they disappear and never come back once the pressure was off.

Jarek left to cool down I want Jarek to come back before EoD or relentlessly wagoned.

I won’t be here though so I have no power and nobody has to listen to me

I am not sure if I am gaining anything by keeping you on null and trying to reach for info on you. :love_you_gesture:

^ To note for everyone.
Silviu isn’t answering this and it’s wolfy.
@Jarek
@Neon
@Cream
@Memes

Wow I am being called out.

:sob:

You have 3 minutes Zorvo if you switch to Silviu I will follow and allow town to try to figure out between Magnus Jaiden Silviu in the next 6 hours

@Zorvo

Since you caught me, point me towards my wolfmates

I want town to note Jarek had around 30 more posts than me and was the lead poster when he was being pressured. Since than he has provided almost no posts and I know have over 70 more posts than him and am the lead poster.

I dunno if this means he is scum but it is deeply concerning to me as it feels like he may have stayed and defended himself so hard only out of obligation and now that he’s free and clear he is ghosting us to not be wagoned again because he doesn’t want to deal with us.

1 Like

3 minutes are up. Peace and good luck.

2 Likes

@Jarek

I will make you a special offer!

Join the thread and you get a free hug and a shower of compliments.

vote for whoever you think is mafia

though I recommend at least trying to vote w/in preexisting wagons

1 Like

neon feels super town from this

1 Like

at the time you voted, Silviu already had two votes and was tied for top wagon, so I felt like there was already pressure. Your vote felt borderline performative but meh I think you’re prob town now

@Silviu200530 if you are town here, you can just give your honest thoughts, which I’m sure you have a lot of

Being evasive and just replying with another question isn’t a good look tbh

1 Like