Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

You wanna know why Zorvo? Because I don’t care if someone is reading me well if the reasoning is all wrong. I have believed in this for a very, very long time now for a few reasons. There is, of course, a logical reason to this which is that it keeps people from getting strange and contradictory ideas on my character that then backfire on me later, but I do not care about this. I have a level of honor to my play where even if on myself, even if everyone kept me alive solely on one persons read on me, I would explain why it’s wrong. It’s just in my character.
I would rather die for fighting it than survive an exec based on your completely invalid read. But of course I won’t die. Fighting a positive read gives people a different reason to believe their read, albeit a better one.
In fact, I could do one even better. I could give you a reason to believe me and neon arent s/s and it would be so, so easy but I don’t want to play that card. I know for a fact no one would enjoy it, at least for the right reasons, that is. I don’t want to cause a mess like that. I want a nice, clean, game.

Is that enough of an answer?

1 Like

Why want-you Magnus to to die

Give me a detail readlist please. I intent to push hard for your elimination now

Ok. Jaiden is town

why in every game ever do I get told to my face that I don’t try and solve. It is day 1, I have given some reads, and I am taking the game slow. I was gone a good chunk of yesterday working on real life stuff, sure. Whenever I show up people make me defend my existing stances so I don’t really get a chance to make new ones. Besides, I have shown on several, several occasions that I generally do my reads in bursts and spend the rest of the time collecting information or arguing previous points. I am so sick of this

2 Likes

VOTE: Jarek

Lissi, Silviu, Jarek or even Magnus are approved by me wagons today.

Wtf Jaiden within 12 lines based argumentation?

Yes. I can see easily catch a wolf in one line, and less easier a town.

yawn
i know people are gonna think im pissed but im actually having a pretty good time
ive missed using a keyboard SO much
i cant wait until my laptop comes and I can use something which doesnt have built in rare drops in the form of crashing 5% of the time when loading anything for some reason

1 Like

sorry can you rephrase this please
my brain cannot process the words you just said for some reason

I just came across this, I am having a coughing fit from laughter

jaiden bibleposting is historically something ive only done as scum
but jaiden rantposting is something ive historically only done as town

luckily for me I clarified at the start of the game I was actually, really town so that takes priority and makes me lock town

2 Likes

Oops sorry.

I meant that you argued within 12 lines (I hope you know what I mean by lines) explaining why it’s better to disapprove of comments that put you in a positive light when they’re invalid.

And that it’s based

Votecount as of post #2094

Jaiden (3): Lissi, Cream, Zorvo
Magnus (3): guavagudetama, Achromatic, Neon
Sleep (2): Jaiden, Magnus
Zorvo (1): Silviu200530
Jarek (1): Memes

Not Voting (2): Prisma101, Jarek

Im gonna say this much. I dont believe Jaiden is scum now. We have different philosophies, i think she is wrong proposing no exe today as it is gonna kill my fucking WIM tomorrow (unless i die at night-so i dont have to worry about it), but Jaiden is town.

Magnus is my weakest suspect. I’d hate having to eliminate Magnus over Jarek or Silviu, BUT I WILL if i have to choose between him and Jaiden.

So, sheep on Jarek or Silviu

And together, we have a hybrid

sigh
wanna do something funny?
VOTE: Zorvo

I only voted Zoro to pressure him but really I want more questions and answers :sob:

Zorvo is town