Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

What

Why are we all saying what

so it’s more of an info kill than a I think Zorvo’s scum kill?

what did you think about Jaiden again

i dont know man. i dont know what happens i just know after too many gifs it explodes

2 Likes

You did that on porpoise

Teehee let’s play a vicious game of “if I don’t like your comment, I will post a gif”

Jaiden’s laptop is scum confirmed

Anyway lets see

Jarek has not whelmed me much at all lately. I liked some early posts but the solving has just died. Cant remember anything lol

Still not at all satisfied with magnus’ play either. Lots of just small problems that add up to not a good day for him. I feel like this is the least i have ever liked magnus play from a solving standpoint but i dont know if thats truly ai.

Actively dont get people voting jaiden.

It would suck if zorvo is just town trying to tone down and cooperate with people a bit more but the very on again off sgain nature of their fire is generally something i think is scum indicative. I have seen a lot of middling scum players have that issue tbh

1 Like

yeah im kinda an esper
i have psychic abilities and they show me the truth of truths

1 Like

I believe my word for it was performative tbh

1 Like

I’m relaxing after spending the better half of the first part of the game being in a stressed state thank you very much

I mean, i am glad you are relaxed but signing up to a mafia game still includes giving effort a little. I feel like i have been 100% chill and still managing to solve well.

let’s play a vicious game of “if I don’t like your comment, I will post your full address, phone number, bank account details and dental records”

2 Likes

Consult self-meta?

I’ve got a bad read on Magnus and I wanna follow it does that count

Why would i consult self meta

1 Like

like I’m reading your iso and the most “dissecting” is maybe you pointing out that you were baiting Zorvo with a vote and saying that he repeats stuff over and over

other reason is the tmi thing I still don’t see
from like, your first 5 posts at the beginning of the game. If that’s the reason then there’s no progression

other 99% is either advocating for no-exe, saying you could or couldn’t be W/W with Neon (against Zorvo who is saying Neon is town??), or talking about your own meta.

if you have any posts you think are full of analysis that I missed then you can point them out

but I don’t think you’ve been trying to solve, your elaborated on reads are limited to like 4 ppl and everyone else you push in relation to the no-exe thing, and it doesn’t feel this extra time you wanted has not even been used for solving

Yeah
I think he definitely could be scum, he’s pretty much null for me
But it’s more for the info than a confident “Zorvo is scum

…I’m unsure at this point
Which gives me more reason to vote Zorvo
I think Zorvo/Jaiden is w/t but idk who’s who

I could vote Jaiden but their logic makes a little more sense?
Not to say good logic is townsided it’s very NAI but I’d rather vote with someone who I understand

Also imo Zorvo’s flip gives me info on Neon as well
And possibly Memes for that weird vote at the beginning but that could mean nothing lol

VOTE: Jaiden

okay but fmpov like
you can understand why I don’t get this right

haha tee hee I split the wagons