Achro
Memes
Jarek
Magnus
Zorvo
Jaiden
D1 Final Vote:
Silviu
Townread Townlean Townlean Unpartnered w/ Memes Townread Unpartnered w/ Jarek or Guava, townread Unpartnered w/ Memes Townread Townread, pivots into nullread Townread
Zorvo
Neon
Obvtown Townread Townread Townlean T/T w/ Zorvo? Townlean Scumread, pivots into townread Scumread, T/T w/ Achro? Townread
Magnus
Cream
Townread Townread, Unpartnered w/ Jaiden Townlean Gutread Town Townread Townread Suicial townie, pivots into scumread Scumread, pivots into mixed feelings Townread Townread, Unpartnered w/ Neon
Jarek
Prisma
Abstain
Lissi
Jaiden
Guava
T/T w/ Prisma T/T w/ Neon Townlean Unsure Scumread, W/W w/ Magnus OOC, Scumread, W/W w/ Jarek Nonsensical, W/V w/ Jaiden W/V w/ Zorvo
Zorvo
Achro
Zorvo
Memes
Jarek
Jarek
Zorvo
Magnus
Sleep
Zorvo
Jaiden
Jaiden
Sleep

Just a progress report so you know what I’ve been doing over the last few hours.

1 Like

Are you wondering about Jarek’s meta historically or is this just about this game?

what in the godamn

I tried gamestate reads in Helluva Boss. Figured I’d try it again, because I need to do something different. I’m burned out.

It’s coming out of my own mouth so you’ll probably not believe it at face value but I try not to bus unless the partner is willing to do it or it was discussed at length, I don’t make snap second decision votes to kill someone and I’m definitely never doing it to someone who doesn’t want it to happen.

Zorvo literally wouldn’t have been able to agree or disagree to being bussed if I’m evil so my default state is not doing it

Don’t be burnt out I wanna play more games with you damnit

Both ig.

And also when I say most likely busser I just mean if anyone bussed Zorvo it’s Jarek not that I think Jarek did.

You killed me in F3 after I outed Eliza

Don’t replicate that game.

I’m not trying to evoke pity, this will just be my last game for a few weeks most likely.

I’m willing to believe this… but you also nightkilled your own teammate one game to make yourself look better when you definitely could’ve claimed roleblocked.
I’m guessing that was agreed upon, but still.

Would you nus someone you can’t even work with in order to save yourself and allow your team to have 2 players who can work together though?

I would.

I had to make a decision through the lens that the last wolf didn’t butcher their teammate without prior agreement though.

I wish I could get burned out so i could stop playing for a bit lolz

1 Like

I was so blatantly town…

No because I consider Zorvo to be a fairly decent player and probably able to actually do something as opposed to me who if I’m evil spent the better half of the day flapping around and then I decide to bus my teammate at the end for good measure?

You felt Town, but if anyone was miscleared it felt like it had to be you.
I’m pretty sure anyone else would’ve made the same decision, it just happened to be me alive at the end.

How can he do something when he can’t even work with your team? But you can.

It was agreed upon as the best possible play I could make for towncred purposes because as the Alien faction we had no factional kill and I was the only one capable of killing people, so I needed to live. Crichard was going over regardless in our opinions so we made the play

I had absolutely no agenda that game. My reads were clearly free of information or TMI.

I cased Eliza with a damming case.

And I still died. Town should’ve won :( I should’ve finally won a town game here.

To be honest, at the time when I thought you were good, I figured CRichard should’ve roleblocked you and couldn’t understand why he didn’t.

So you have me the outed evil to most who barely gets away and you have Zorvo and then my third mysterious teammate, I decide to make it harder for us to win by giving town hope and killing my own teammate with blatant connections to looking like a bus, where if I slip up and TMI once I lose the game because 2 of us will have died

I just don’t take that risk, I don’t know if you think I would but I absolutely wouldn’t.