Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

yeah regardless it is like “where do we go from there” but at least with a zero poster flip we can see who voted on it and that might give us a little bit of insight
still not ideal

Something I noticed, but I think Guava making a ISO wall post on Jarek, and then going back again to reinvestigate and make another updated ISO wallpost feels pretty townie, like he’s town genuinely trying to solve Jarek’s slot rather than just putting in perfunctory effort. Only minor thing with this read is Guava’s second post on Jarek was basically just an “IDK man” … I don’t think that detracts significantly, but it would be slightly more townie if there was more of a conclusion from the second one

Probably just running out of steam

I only reevaluated that read because I felt bad I’m not gonna lie
like I purely reread them out of pity

A zero poster gives no info to town. If the zero poster is mafia, they can easily be bussed for easy cred

1 Like

I suppose
But does that not kind of go for any wolf? What even is the point of looking at wagons by this logic? Is there any?

I don’t think anyone here is zero posting by day end

Prisma went to sleep and lissi went to class

1 Like

I’m just saying zero poster to mean “someone who isn’t very active”
I suppose “low poster” is a better term
but I’m just kinda copying the terminology Memes is using since I’m talking to him

Keyword easy cred. Bussing a 0-poster mafia still gives no info or worse the wrong info as the remaining wolves go deep by carrying their corpse.

While if you bus an active wolf they may gain cred but you can still look at their approach whether their push was consistent or not.

I always hit wolves d1

Like for example if Jarek flips wolf i would then reevaluate you, because you first hard defended Jarek ftom me and then you flipped an 180 on him when i proposed that you both could be w/w

Those are the kind of things we benefit from flipping an active wolf

You’d rather kill slanker over scumread?

I wouldn’t mind killing slankers D1 if we had more MLs tbh but not really for that idea this game

Yeah i don’t like knowing I was wrong

:joy_cat: I hope that’s a joke

I thought the slankers just were your scumreads

It is a joke

1 Like

Though there is an element of truth in there that people listening to me is scary because if I am wrong I feel responsible.

Who is potential mafia in your readlist? Like legit name names

Funny cause I don’t remember you actually wolf reading me, you even claimed you were trying to policy me.