Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I mean, maybe?
But that’s what I feels like to me, I think Jaiden is being a desperate wolf here.

Honest Post.
They both claimed that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

All games! So you dont even propose it because you believe in the strat, you just do it for meta consistency?

Sees a post making a joke on the honest fact 2 people claimed Motion Detector.

This is Sus, you paid attention to the game and read stuff!!

The irony, you just moved down for me

I went from last to rock bottom on your list eh? Lol.

Guess I gotta try and make myself even more obvious town but for now I’m gonna go watch a show.
Peace!

Again why bring attention to claims at all. Why dont you pretend you forgot about them? What’s the benefit here?

This role is… not great actually lol

VOTE: Jaiden

Vote: Magnus

read ISO, re-read my thoughts on last game with Magnus as scum, still feels sus. Achro wallpost is unconclusive. Why choose to ISO Achro when it feels like he hasn’t really posted that much? Kinda like if I were to ISO prisma and come away with a “needs more data” conclusion. Meh

lol time to figure out how to vote on this site

VOTE: Magnus

That’s exactly why.

there is technically a Prisma ISO

1 Like

wait can you please re-explain I don’t get it lol

My shtick is that I review players that I believe are going under the radar on the first day. I normally do it much earlier than this, but I didn’t want to because of reasons that aren’t relevant here.
I’m not talking about the usual LHF. I’m talking about the fairly active players being looked over just for showing up. The shining examples of this can be found in GOAT^2 towards w!Vulgard and B&E Mountainous towards w!Arctic.

1 Like

…This is not a shining example, it’s just a cursory ISO.

It’s a joke cause they mentioned Motion Detector and 2 players have claimed it and both can be faking and be either baiting VT or Wolf.

the amount of jokes that get taken serious
y’all really need to start using tone tags

Ah I missed this, interesting.

Yeah I’m kinda Null on Magnus myself.

I also yet again like this post by Memes, I think Memes is definitely town here.