Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Wait does Motion Detector actually do anything in this setup?
Shouldn’t it just be a claimed IC?

I’m just thinking about it and the only use the role has is knowing what player was healed which is kinda shit lol.

You’ll receive a ping if the player you visit performs the kill.

Ah ok, so at least it does something useful.

hm… makes sense, especially since it’s something I look for too myself. I wouldn’t call Achro active, but that’s prob difference of opinion.

1 Like

I didn’t mean to call Achro active. He isn’t inactive, at least.

Nonetheless, the rest of the explanation stands as is.

no i just had school anyway i have noticed jarek guava and neon are the main three (that i have seen) who are most suspected

random thought but I wonder if Lissi is mafia because she’s not posting lol

that doesnt really mean anything though in a past game i was so busy i didnt talk much and i was town

I think you know her better than I would.

XX:33.

XX:55. The timing makes sense to be written between classes… but these posts were made six hours ago.

lol I meant just for Lissi because she mentioned she doesn’t like posting on first day as wolf

ah makes sense then

ok i can see that being odd that it has been 6 hours since classes and still no response

As well as Jaiden from a couple players who don’t appreciate the sound of no-exing.

I’ll prob just see how your slot progresses because at this point, I honestly kinda feel just whelmed(?). And last time that happened you were mafia, so maybe I’m just psyching myself out or something.

@Prisma101 do you wanna give your thoughts/reads once you finish catching up with the thread

You don’t have to take my word for it, but I don’t think it’s alignment-indicative.
I was far more alive in AI UPick, and I’ve had a few towngames on this site where I felt too numb to engage much. Sometimes it varies.

Feel free, though.

no-exing?

Not killing anyone during the day and going to sleep.

well from reading two isos i see that guava may be a bit more likely my reason being he voted jarek despite saying /j in the same message though i am bad at social ques and probably am looking at it incorrectly (in fact it might not even be guava my memory sucks)

ah thanks