Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

This guy gets it

1 Like

Is it wrong to want to involve yourself in anything you see and wish to respond to?

1 Like

Is the way he behaved when i put a 3rd vote on you that makes me say I’d turbo him if you flip wolf.

And it’s Mafia I’m going to read into every single thing.

I don’t think he said that you were a difference check.

Besides, isn’t it enough to just claim that you are town? It is weird that you believe that Achromatic is saying if Silviu is wolf, you are wolf, OR you are both town, while you are simultaneously 1. voting Silviu bc you think Silviu is wolfy and 2. claiming Silviu’s actually maybe town with you.

Like, which is it? That’s the thought process I don’t get.

1 Like

I’ve did this exact read the last game we played together and was town so why do you not like it here?

What was our last game again? I’m pretty sure we’ve had one together since Helluva Boss.

Yeah, I think you could be. I want to ISO you to check if I missed anything, because I also have a bunch of other people I want to look at too. But so far, my impression of you has been somewhat lackluster; passive + can’t really recall any strong pushes.

1 Like

It is wrong to answer questions not directed at you.

They are being asked for reasons you may not understand and you answering for people undermines the purpose.

Uhhhh I forget the name. And in fact the game I’m thinking of you actually might not have been in…it was two games ago for me iirc where I did this read.

Votecount as of post #1509

Silviu200530 (3): Achromatic, Zorvo, Memes
Magnus (2): Cream, guavagudetama
Neon (1): Silviu200530
Sleep (1): Jaiden
Zorvo (1): Neon

Not Voting (4): Prisma101, Lissi, Magnus, Jarek

Why the fuck is Silviu voting me lol

Okay so I said I’d write my general thoughts, gonna do it before I go to my next meeting.

Wall

When reading, I think Jaiden, Jarek, Zorvo, and Silviu stuck out to me as worth looking into more.

Silviu, for the weird Zorvo townread.
Zorvo, for the passiveness/lack of strong pushes. (Did I ever get a response about his Silviu read? I’ll look when I ISO).
Jaiden, because there were a bunch of posts I remember disagreeing with. The opener was fine imo, but it was the no-exe thing + some other stuff, will recheck.
Jarek, for the logic regarding clearing (will recheck for answer) and some other posts I have to re-check.

I was hoping to use my ISO as a succint recap tool this game, but unfortunately speed reading ruined that option after the first 400 posts. Might try again though now that I am caught up.

I think Neon and Memes are towny. Neon more than Memes, though. Memes reminds me more of Tigger than MathBlade. Achromatic seems fine, I get the thing about Zorvo and Silviu.

Magnus is kinda in a corner in my mind rn because I remember people saying he was sus but he hasn’t really made an impression on me this game. Just kinda there, but I didn’t have a deep impression of his exact posts last time either and he was town (iirc?) Not highest priority for me rn.

I’ll recheck Cream’s reads post thing first, I think. I remember reading it and thinking, I disagree with most of these conclusions, but I want to look for what exactly she referenced to see while I ISO.

For some reason, most of my files have randomly gone missing. This includes my records spreadsheet. RIP.

Zorvo feels off

Silv just straight up making stuff up lol

Strength of read

They didn’t.
I’m saying if they start saying they now do if Silviu flips Town.

Achro is saying me and Silviu are W/W, I know I’m town so that can’t be possible.
But if Achro is a wolf I can see them currently trying to agenda push Silviu today and then aim to ML me tomorrow.

Chad vote

1 Like

How am I being passive?
I hard pushed Jaiden about 24 hours ago and still strongly believe them to be a wolf.

I’ve also been giving allot of my thoughts and involving myself consistently in situations.
That ain’t passive.

Am I better than the last time you played?

I hope so cause I’m trying to improve my player and not keep a one track mind/tunnel visioned.

Off to the bottom of everyone’s readslists.
Clearly.