Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

But yeah, you shouldn’t lean on inexperience.

Yes, am trying. Finally speed-read through without talking to finally not play catch-up anymore, yay. Will give summary of thoughts after I get to my next place.

But my question was more directed at why him being town (therefore exeing him and Silviu together is wrong) has anything to do with Silviu also being town, especially when he later votes Silviu. Like it feels like semi-vouchy in a way, though it might not be the most logical thought process.

1 Like

This is not correct. Just trying to build a player profile for prisma to understand the likelybood of certain plays in a potential scum game for them.

1 Like

So then why did it look like you had an issue with the fact that I didn’t use my inexperience as an excuse?

I don’t think this implies I have an issue.

It looks like you think it’s unusual and unexpected that I listened to whoever told me last game to not use inexperience as an excuse and so you think i might be acting suspiciously

Not necessarily. If silv is a goon then he knows everyone’s alignments which then we have to ask ourselves is the dismissal of zorvo as a suspect for poor reasons tmi or an attempt to take heat off a buddy. If silv is traitor or town then it doesnt mean anything for zorvo but as of this moment zorvo to my eye doesnt have a lot going for him independently of silv which is why the plan ia to throw him off a cliff next. Metaphorically.

This feels defensive. I figured w!you might lean on your inexperience, and the fact that you didn’t was worth commenting on if it’s possibly alignment-indicative.

Prisma feels like they are jumping at shadows to me atm. @Magnus what do you think of this series of replies to you?

Can you explain simpler?

And they’re right

I know which is why i didnt use it as a way to get out of being pushed earlier

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken they called both me and Silviu W/W so if Silviu is also town and flips then Achro comes into the day calling it a difference check.
Ima call that Wolfy behaviour and try fighting against my miss execution.

Did you not read the W/W statement by Achro?

I know I’m not a Wolf and Silviu can be town here.

^
This.

Ah okay, so they’re both independently sus to you, but you prefer Silviu because w!Silviu specifically sheds light on Zorvo’s alignment but it’s not a strong preference because Zorvo could be scum anyways?

Well I’m sorry you feel that way.

I feel like I’ve made enough content for others to figure out I’m Town.

What’s confusing me is a wolf isn’t trying to TMI me yet.
Maybe they trying to set up a rotation vote on me later in this day phase and have their buddy throw down the “I think this actually flips Town” excuse before I’m ML’ed.

Are you a lawyer? If not than you should no better than to answer questions for other players.

Do YOU think I’m scum?