Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

For Cream?

silviu flipping wolf would clear magnus because no one defends a frozen buddy from achro tbh

actually would be pretty tempted to just clear anyone who said a good word about silviu the past 12 or so hours if he flips wolf lol.

I think that’s a misinterpretation of what I actually said.

I tagged it on the end there, I didn’t have it as my main point.

Yes I would. I wouldn’t buss on principle.

No, for Silviu.

And that Silviu’s low bar of aggressiveness=town for Zorvo fits with the overall pattern of town!Silviu easily using weaker reasons to TR people?

This is such an ego read, i love it.

I didn’t say bus, but you’ve kept pushing back on me.

Also what you quoted didn’t feel tacked on at all, you gave a scenario with 3 options.

yeah if I’m accurate as town it’s pretty much game over, you have to rely on me making bad reads because I don’t let go of scum very easily.

Or town mislynches me when I say to kill 2 scum all day, that also works.

keeps muttering we won that game

I think I missed where you made this read, but I would say so.

I think you misunderstand why I’m calling it an ego read

Oh, maybe

why are you calling it an ego read?

oh it’s here @Magnus

I put my initial thoughts in that spoiler wall but I elaborated on it here

I think I want to move Silviu up in my reads more after discussing this

1 Like

this

If Silviu and I randed wolf together, neither of us would be quiet. We like each other, and we’d be consorting in wolfchat. I would’ve advised Silviu to speak up way earlier. I managed to get Gorta through in AI UPick, I could definitely get Silviu through a day through if we tried.

So yes, I would defend Silviu.

1 Like

Magnus it feels like you are being cute with me right now.

Reminding me a bit of morb, really. You feel relaxed in tone. Ready to take on the world.

Lissi feels like they are coming from such a genuine place of solving in trying to forgive silviu that its hard for me to ever see that as wolf, regardless of silviu alignment.

Neon, Memes, Silviu
Cream, Achromatic, Zorvo
Jarek
Magnus*, Guava*, Prisma*
Jaiden

*=haven’t looked into

Okay cool I think that’s where I stand right now and I am gonna go. An hour left to do my hw.

I think I’m gonna vote Jaiden rn. IDK when EOD is but I’m usually more busy Tuesdays and Thursdays so I might be able to do stuff tmr. (underpromise & overdeliver is my goal lol)

VOTE: Jaiden

Anyways I am absolutely against a Silviu exe today. Finally I have a read I feel really good about and I think I am onto something super correct!

@Magnus can you link me the liveposting w/ Jaiden convo start?

Hm… if I were to rephrase it. Feels like giga effort in trying to talk mafia theory to Jarek. But I feel like there was discrepancy between that and effort to really scumhunt. I acknowledge that Neon made reads, but I wasn’t really impressed by any of them. Votes Jarek but also talks to Jarek like he’s town, and that he has to prove himself. Feels contradictory. Sus Zorvo for bad vote on Memes wagon, but doesn’t really dig any deeper. IDK I just didn’t see much depth in Neon’s scumreads, which felt sus. I think that was where I was at when going through the thread.

Er, I checked the EOD time. I can’t make it the hour before, am in class from 12-1 pm sorry. Okay, good night guys!

I am going to bed soon, I dont know if I will be back before deadline but I will try to be.

Silviu200530 (3): Achromatic, Memes, Neon
Sleep (2): Jaiden, Magnus
Unvote (2): Zorvo, Cream
Magnus (1): guavagudetama
Neon (1): Silviu200530
Jaiden (1): Lissi