Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Hellooo, did I tell you guys I would be missing for an entire day?

I have like 12 pings right now which seems important

1 Like

Shoot I don’t think I did.

Sorry guys I took a 1 day break because my flu was at its highest, now I am alright

1 Like

feel like Memes/Zorvo/Guava/Lissi/Magnus town

actually slightly lower confidence on that read on Magnus since I skimmed that Upick game

Silviu close to null town for me. Feel Magnus/Lissi reasoning lacks strength on Silviu read.

• Magnus - Pure meta read with only town game baseline is fallacious. Need a few scum game comparisons to be able to confidently say “Silviu does this as town and only town.” Bringing up only town games can lead to a “Silviu does this as town, so he still could be town” sort of conclusion. Better to read him on other aspects tbh
  • Lissi - gonna disagree. Don’t think giving out townreads easily is super town indicative, or as town indicative as you make it out to be. Feel like scum like giving out townreads too, generally, since they don’t have to lie and can just be genuine in their townreads

Silviu null town. That “wait a sec I was wrong about Zorvo let me double check” gives me townie ping. However lack of breadth of reads and lack of scumreads still puts it in null. Originally thought Silviu was giving more breadth of reads which would lean town for me, but upon read of ISO, just seems to be repeating the same read of “Zorvo town and Memes town”

TBH at this point, don’t think Silviu’s absence is alignment indicative. Prob IRL stuff so wouldn’t read into it.

lol well speak of the devil

hope you are feeling better Silviu

1 Like

I just need to medicate more this day and it will go away.

It appears people were speaking alot about me, can’t wait to appear on a tabloid.

definitely take care of your health first

game is never a priority over your well being

1 Like

:people_hugging:

That’s pretty sweet, thank you Cream

1 Like

Jarek being let off the hook from initial sus, and then sorta taking a backseat to the thread feels meh to me right now :\

Before I forget

Why did Memes vote me? IIRC he said that I called his entire “you know what you are attacking me” “no, you are” a quarrel and then was like “I won’t let you call that a quarrel”.

Achro thinks my read is too silly

Neon thinks I am being too inactive

Zoro was on my wagon earlier, no?

I forgot to do that before dissapearing lmao

UNVOTE

memes was around a half hour ago, maybe he can elaborate

I think he will just tell me: “go read my ISO lol”

@Neon

why park your vote on Silviu in what seems like a pressure vote to get Silviu to come online when your readlist shows you have Jarek/Magnus scumreads

I am not going to treat Memes with much seriousity until I see something I like

I feel like I keep flip flopping on Jaiden. Like, the no exe thing almost feels TWTBAW. But also, the no exe thing, and then not really progressing with reads feels straight up scummy

VOTE: Jaiden

hm…

if youre wondering why i said everyone townreads me day 1 this is why
everyone has this opinion every game and itll be forgotten by mid-endgame where people decide that this time is my scum meta

speak of the devil lol

I feel like I have an uncanny ability to summon people by talking about them

1 Like

Do you have comprehensive reads on people