Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I think it’s readily apparent that a no exe is not happening based on thread consensus.

I would prefer if you helped us solve because you are not winning this fight and we need all of town to work together… collectively.

1 Like

Yes but I’ve also snowed you for this

Snowed?

Tricked you into hard defending me as scum all game.

Well until my team bussed me to hell anyways

And also that was D1… but fuck it lol

:sob:

Magnus town for having long wallposts that I did not read

JFC Silviu what are you doing lol

I’m enjoying a cup of tea.

And was also wondering what you* think of Magnus and if you had games where he was wolf, as I have no idea how he is when his alignment is like his pfp

Yeah… that was also confusing for me

who should/would i vote though?

its the consensus of some very loud people who dont understand that town can die and it can be a good thing
same people who bus their scumbuddies every game btw

I don’t remember when this was exactly.

Hello Silviu, welcome back to the thread. Hope you’re feeling better.

1 Like

I’ll probably get exed in like 11 hours, so it was nice to play with you lol

1 Like

And everyone else of course

1 Like

I don’t you to be, but maybe that’s because of the recency effect.

for example neon: you have only responded to my posts with absolute nonsense
which i have to explain why is absolute nonsense just for you to echo back the same thing in a different coat of paint
and when i don’t give up it means im scummy bc im talking about it too much but holy hell i am defending my point against hyperposters who think if i respond to some of it but not all of it im avoiding their fantastic points which completely ruin my side when they are literally just repeating yourself

there is no winning here. people just see a low effort read in my slot and jump on it like its gold
if i wasnt responding to all of it id be scumread for that too because i was just abandoning my core plan for this game or not responding to criticisms of my ideas
what the hell am i supposed to do

we have reached the beautiful and absurd, the core of the fol metagame
this is the singularity right here

i am going insane