Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Yeah it definetly is, I wasn’t there to say anything so people’s thoughts solidify over time, but that’s okay

Hmm actually this can go both ways.

People can definetly just change their minds last second and vote for somebody else but meh

@Jarek what’s your full readlist? Other than me/Silviu being bad.

We have three misexecutions.

1 Like

Meanwhile I guess, let’s find the 3 evils, though it might be hard because we have to find 2

i mean
we have 2 given the last one loses the game

1 Like

I feel like Jarek was passed over early on for acting in the way they did, but like… here are their posts in the last 24 hours, after everyone moved on:

Summary

I don’t really care about how Jarek reads me, I mainly just want to point out the passivity that’s present here and I want to hear a second opinion.

1 Like

So we have three in total, like I said.

I am more interested of what is his exact thoughts on me and why does he think that wholesome upside down person that I am pocketing right now is wolf

Too many self-awareness jokes? Too many self-awareness jokes

Damn it, I did it again

the last d1 scum exec was valo mafia 6 games ago
a game where the jaiden-eliza slot pushed heisenberg based on a n0 soulread with the belief that if the vote just stayed on heisenberg the execution would go towards them by eod
the last parts unrelated its just really funny

Jfc…

Afaik I’ve never played with scum Magnus.

1 Like

And you never will. I am Town every game, until I am not.

Hilariously this is wrong because I don’t do that lol

Also funny because I’ve town read you this whole time.

The paradox circles

I can not express to you how much better it is for town if we wait until MELO to no exe.

I will however no exe tomorrow if it is consensus

I will not and never will no exe today.

Why is it better?