Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Oh thought this was a joke
confused about what comes off as me not solving

Agent and guava have been in sync all game and both of them are ignoring scummy things from the other slot while accusing others in the lobby of the exact same thin

vote/unvoting Manaphy; a play so good I did it twice

1 Like

You seem fairly confident in a Agent/Guava scumteam, which doesn’t make sense with the lack of a reason for clearing Neb/Bean

Especially true for Neb, since Neb has made those wolfy posts that Manaphy pointed out

-:coffee:

Consider
I didn’t read some of the posts LOL
And you can tell because there have been multiple times where someone is backreading and then I reply to a post from like six hours ago like “omg I didn’t catch this :crazy_face:

1 Like

So if I’m being hypocritical like call me out
With an example preferably

1 Like

How does that come accross? Obviously im not super duper confident, but its the team im most confident in rn and I dont like either of the slots.

-:coffee:

2 Likes

Yeah its what I think
its not like this is locked
its my top team atm

going from joycats in every post to coffee

:coffee:

Coffee has the connotation of a scalding hot burn, specifically mcdonals coffee. McDonalds has the connotation of unhealthy obesity + minimum wage workers, as well as those minimum wage works traditionally(I dont believe this) being seen as uneducated. Therefor, you are calling us Uneducated obese and minimum wage.

2 Likes

can you point out some of the places where they are in sync?

because I’m confident Guava’s town, and cat TRs Agent (and I think Agent is also slightly towny in my view but I’m mainly sheeping Cat here)

1 Like

Specifically with voting me, I’ll ISO deep dive me later(this is OMGUS but fancier)

Summary

:joy_cat:

Cats have the connotation of being cute and adorable. Joy is associated with happiness. Therefore, I am calling you cute, adorable, and joyful.

1 Like

See @Luka this is the kind of answer I want!

Wait though why Neblig? I don’t even remember if they exist

I said very explicitly I think guava is scum if you flip town still

2 Likes

This vc is interesting

Luka (2): Caitlin, joycat
Manaphy (1): Leafia
beancat (1): Agentt
Neblig (1): Manaphy
Agentt (1): Luka

Not Voting (5): ElizaThePsycho, Neblig, beancat, PrincessAbigail, guavagudetama

Why is Manaphy voting Neblig again?

Oh this is gonna resolve when Foggy comes back and explains okay cool

Agent is voting Beancat for afk that’s probably fine for now

Luka is voting Agent because he thinks I’m scum that’s like probably an issue but it’ll be fine that’s a future me issue
Or I’ll just die and it resolves that way

I remember Joycat voting Manaphy but why did Caitlin I forgot Caitlin had even placed a vote

O…kay?
This sure is a vote
Idk how to feel about this vote because I don’t really trust Luka but like
I don’t see where Caitlin got her initial reasoning of “if I’m wrong it’s Luka” from

minus points for Caitlin atm

And then Leafia voted Manaphy as a joycat sheep she’s probably gonna change her vote in the next wallpost anyway

Why can I not remember a single post Caitlin has made does anyone have a read on Caitlin

dw caits gonna nvote me

I can deal with one fiesty cat

?
How do you know that