I could not infer that at all orz…

You’re fine <3

They’ve been liking my messages ill feel bad

1 Like

fair enough

1 Like

Oh

So ISO ing this slot
Immediently opening up with “X are you town” is scum lean / given its kind of textbook immediently kickstart discussion that doesnt kickstart anything in my experience

Imo Leafia’s statement was AI and responding with this is also a bit weird given they were on gameplay related content a bit before

Pocket attempt and a very qick one at that :p

Weird given I think my vote was fairly NAI nmw / disconnected and doesnt really commment on it or what that means

First read of the game and I dont really understand it here given atp I havent done much

Once again; same logic, still weird. Given it was during RVS, kind of over centralizing on a vote

L take mafia

Something to note is that they also immediently did this; this was in the sense a punchline and they chose to ignore it which I find quite funny

This is twonie simply because its so. Absurd for scum to say? But regardelss (also cute)

This being there only interaction with the agentt slot is weird so nyaa
they have AI things but theyve completely ignored that slot

Derp

Honestly this looked worse earlier but reading it again I’m starting to see a possible coherent perspective here.
Though it still doesn’t look good.

Mana has mentioned a lot of this stuff already, but:
The first post’s take on me/manaphy shows a surface level analysis - Neb didn’t look into what we were arguing about or what our reasons were. Also, Manaphy did not omgus me at all lol, and my vote on Manaphy is only arguably omgus. This point I do still find as strong as I did at first.

The thing I really didn’t like earlier was the post about us not being T/T. They were really unsure with their reads in the previous post, and also giving an assocative read off of us looking independently scummy is bad. These reads also look convenient since Mana and I were both viable wagons at the time.

I don’t think the not T/T post is as bad anymore though, because (although stating it as not T/T is misleading), it makes sense that if Neb feels we both look pretty bad, he thinks that chances are there’s 1+ wolf.

-:coffee:

Yeah ok I don’t really understand the read on me but the read on Luka is
Not good
If it was fake to get the game out of RVS then I’d understand
But it isn’t and still looks really fake to me

1 Like

I like how you left out the part where I tried to make a joke and just quoted my vote like it was a blank vote like yours that was cool

The joke is I voted them for saying this lol

Ye exactly

I figured that out like much later but at the time I did not understand :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

TwT

2 Likes

If it was just a vote on it’s own, then yeah I’d agree. But Luka later says that he wanted to reaction test Guava, which is defeated by immediately moving his vote like that.

nm who I vote my vote is still on somebody so it can still generate discussion

Eliza was also in the thread at the time so its still nai
this push is kinda shitty

Somewhat? It somewhat gives away that you don’t have a reason when you move it so fast, and you reply to a joking post.

This isn’t my only reason for finding you scummy, and certainly not my strongest. I’m explaining it here because it’s being called fake.

I need to go eat lunch now, so bye thread :heart:

Its the only one I have seen

Cuz I dont have a reason the reason was just that they’re in thread

Is this not normal FoL behavior

VOTE: joycat