Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

that doesn’t feel alignment indicative
but I also don’t think Agent is a wolf anyway, I think him flipping helps me a lot though because if he does end up being a wolf I can Zenon’s Law and vote Eliza and if he flips town that leaves me between Caitlin and Luka

Do you really think a wolf would think to make that bet?

-:coffee:

This feels wolfy to me in a way. It seems like it’s trying to set up for possible misexes to me. That’s what my gut is telling me anyway. It reminds me of last game where Icy tried pairing me up with their scumbuddy.

also, if you’re fairly sure that W!Agent → W!Eliza, but you don’t think that W!Eliza → W!Agent, wouldn’t you want to vote Eliza?

-:coffee:

Going to head out for now until it’s busier. :sleepingleafeon:

True

However most people are not me

It’s okay i still love you

It is weird

But also true lol

1 Like

Yes

considering he didn’t actually put a downside for if he loses and only put an upside for if he wins I’d say he’d make that bet regardless of alignment

1 Like

Eliza doesn’t help me with Zenon’s Law or the fact that I think Caitlin/Luka/Agent contains a scum

sorry you’re right I should go back to pretending like we can happy ending that’s my town meta
VOTE: Sleep
Untitled

1 Like

??
This is ur response?

What are ur individual reads on those slots?

This is very unpairing of you
I won’t give you that
“We should vote out Caitlin”
After the list I make of reading less than 200 posts of you and Caitlin being my scumpick for now

1 Like

Yes that’s me
glub glub glub

(^Oh hey! I’m lucky post 777!)
I will let you know if my reads change
But from where I left off
Leafia, Agentt town
Luka a bit town
Caitlin and guava the sussy
Unsure how I feel about the rest

Im gunna add garfield to my town leans

1 Like

Eliza null
Abbi town (don’t think you were asking for this but she’s technically mentioned)
Agent town
Caitlin null
Luka scumlean

problem is Agent dying gives me more information than the people that I’m less confident are town

1 Like