Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

cuz like
I’m trying to account for the possibility that I’m wrong since I’ve been getting a lot of “you’re bad at fm” recently

oh yeah I should stop joke voting sleep
VOTE: Agentt

2 Likes

April Showers guava would be so disappointed in me even though I literally can’t happy ending this game because factional kill is mandatory

yeah that was my response
if you want me to respond seriously I think it’s absurd that me explaining how Agent dying will help my reads in the future even though I think he’s town is seen as me “setting up misexes”

Aye, see I told ya I die D1 a lot!

So, like everyone pointed out me dying gives a lot of information.

I don’t particularly mind that, just don’t go around throwing accusations haphazardly.

After my death Discuss all this stuff, alright!

I believe Luka is town, just …a lot lamb. A murderous lost lamb. It is weird of him to suspect guava this much and not vote for him, and me flipping town can throw shade at him, but i believe he is townie, just a violent one

Of course, me flipping town shouldn’t really clean guava much imo. Like for you guys apparently we look like a team, but for me he is just another guy(no homo) so me flipping town shouldn’t towncred him, imo.

I once talked about how strong a weapon imo is…
I can just go around and say “imo Manaphy is totally in love with me”

Infinite fake news generator!

Speaking of Manaphy, I have grown to be more sus of them as time went. Apart from the potential of the fight with Joycat being a theatrical; I also don’t like how quickly they and Guava towncred me and stayed strong on that read. That is NAI, but also feels like TMI.

Joycat, it’s…a hydra. They are difficult to read, but see them as townies since I doubt wolfs would have this level of aloofness and…just relaxed behaviour.

Abby! I swear to god you will regret not killing the inactives!

Anyways, I’m fine with my death, I won’t vote for myself since I still wanna die on the ground that inactives should die.

I won’t be around much, so ping me if you need my vote to form majority or something.

Write “Guava is bad at fm” on my tombstone.

2 Likes

And I feel like I lack the meta knowledge to read the Psychopath, princess, catlin or nigbil…i barely remember them

Also, stop talking about how new I am at the game! I’ve been mafia twice! I could (most probably) perform a good show(if my more experienced mafia partner told me what to do)

But do remember people!

Mafia members have a day chat! Coaching is most probably happening.

I mwan im not voting for your information, and thats a terrible way to achieve ur wincon if u sre town

me flipping definitely shouldn’t towncred me if you’re really town so idk why you would imply it would possibly give me towncred

Day chat is common, i dont necessarily think coaching happens too much. Only night chat is kinda awful honestly. I know some sites like to attach day chat to a specific wolf, ny old site before it died used to do it a lot

1 Like

True, we really rather not kill townies, but do you have someone you so strongly suspect that we should Lynch them?

so if I’m bad at fm that means my reads are wrong right

This is like a really townie post me thinks

1 Like

“most reads” I would say, this isn’t a Sherlock Holmes moment…

But i was already at town!agent

1 Like

did I ask you to do that

And this is…weird to me, ahhh…
My people aren’t used to Day chat at all!

Its still god awful

1 Like

dodged a bullet here

<3