Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Seeing the VC that bullet is just going to circumvent the entire globe and hit me.

3 Likes

But well, ignoring my death right now, just keep that thing on back of your head; let’s focus on other mainly.

Mainly I wanna know how people are reading people that I can’t form a read on!

Who is psycho and princess? I personally think garfooled came in strong since replacing in and is townie

I personally think cait is town, but they arent obvious yet, so i still need more, i wouldnt vote them out day 1 unless someone gave a very strong case on them, and even then

I mean u could always put pressure on cait by forcing a wagon their, their reaction and uandling as town tends to be very obvious

Princess Abby and ElizaThePsycho

Let’s take Manphy’s advice lol
VOTE: catlin

VOTE: caitlin!!!

UNVOTE

please, my father was psycho. call me eliza

5 Likes

yo thread, cat here. Haven’t posted much b/c exam (which is now done) and a paper tomorrow, but I’ve still been loosely following (‘cause joy’s been able to post some of my reads, iirc). I’m fixin’ to post more later, but it might have to be 'round EoD

a little bit to clarify where I’m at, having not read all too much:
I ain’t following Joy’s reason to have such a hard townread on Guava; we actually saw one post and had violently different reactions to it (#710) but I’m sheeping Joy for now anyways.
I think Eliza’s reason to vote us around #700 needs some backup apart from #699, ‘cuz that’s a really weak reason if ya only got that for it’s legs to stand on. I too agree with joy about the basis for the read on Luka there (reaction fish → just kiddin’ is suspicious). I’m not entirely sure if it’s >rand wolf (who knows, maybe that is a part of the culture I’ve not experienced at all) but it raises an eyebrow nonetheless. Regardless though, might consider that unpairing. Depends on if Joy agrees with that or not

I think I’ll be on for a couple minutes following, if anyone’s anythin’ to ask don’t hesitate

Can I call you Please Marry Me?

:wowee:

Who you wanna kill today!

I need a Boolean answer

maybe

1 Like

Good enough.

True true.

Unironically, I find the response villagery. Maybe because it amuses me.

Garfooled/Manaphy probably not w/w.

The wolves could tell us who will be doing the factional so that we can rb them. Hey wolves, who’s carrying the factional tonight?

Finding this to be slightly villagery.

Calling it a night now everyone, so good night. :sleepingleafeon:

Id bet that if agent is s wolf the last wolf is one of the low posters

1 Like

I mean thats really the only world i see based on this gamestate where Agent flips red

1 Like

I think leafia and garfooled are probably my top town, i think id still hesitate on calling guava a wolf, there attention to detail seems to pretty good and i think they could easily go tho route of pushing me if they were a wolfm