Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

My phone autocorrected it lol, i saw no reason to fix it

1 Like

Why do you guys torture yourself with that…

2 Likes

Must be conf town!

And if I flip town? How would Joycat read then?

I don’t see it as torture

It’s just fun to try to find the mafia

I do find playing as mafia quite torturous tho, because for me the fun rlly mostly comes from trying to find the mafia

1 Like

Also I saw some stuff about Abbi saying she’d NK me as mafia and ppl called that antitown but it rlly isn’t cuz like;

1. It ups the odds of me being NK’d and since I’m an LHF in an environment like this that’s positive let’s be real
  2. It’s just a fact, I don’t think it’s alignment indicative for Abbi that she states it
2 Likes

@Caitlin taking away the spotlight from me for a moment, how do you feel about being the #2 wagon?

I think that was a joke because my name is based on a Garfield video

WHOLESOME
I agree :+1:

1 Like

I’m terrified Leafia
(But I snatched post 777!)

1 Like

Who grabbed the 666 tho?

Kinda unsurprised by it? I’m not in my town meta and I haven’t been motivated enough to do things others might see as ‘towntells’

1 Like

As I said in my previous post, I’m an LHF in this environment

1 Like

It’s not town motivated
I don’t see it that way
I’m usually more LHF than you
I think you could offer things as town

Besides that’s not what they said
Their explanation was what I was looking for
Not yours

VOTE: Unvote

Dunno if this works

But I think I wanna give Agentt a chance to be more townie because I think maybe tone isn’t that big of a tell here and Agentt does have in their advantage that;

• They’re clearly not frozen which I’d kinda expect most new!mafia to be there
  • No one is against it aht much

They’re not new
They’ve stated this multiple times
(Hence the “torture” comment, I think)

What I said is true tho

And out of my 3 previous games here, I may have never been voted out a single time, but I did acquire quite a bit of sus both times I rolled town (funnily enough, the game where I was mafia-sided neutral I just slipped UTR and don’t think I rlly got pushed ever all game)

Oh

But it’s still a new forum for them clearly

UNVOTE

It’s not torture. It’s fun.

No different than right now.

I find being a wolf to be way more fun myself since I enjoy the thrill that comes with fooling people.

Not sure.

Considering that Caitlyn is the second highest wagon, I find this unvote to be very villagery. Anyway, now I can feel comfortable voting. VOTE: Agent

1 Like

Both times I put sus on you I haven’t had a conversation with you
(Because I was busy and also LHF)
So I don’t really know
I think it’d be better to play to not become LHF than hope to get NK’d
I would think you would want to play the game you signed up for