Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Hah! All those FOOLS, scum reading me! I’ll inform you I dumb telled!

Please note the plural here. This was clearly an unintentional mental slip implying that I am town, as scum I would only have one buddy no?

1 Like
DO NOT OPEN
WARNING
!!!!!!!!!!!

:joy_cat:

-:coffee:

Let it be known that I am a kind and benevolant ruler. If you unvote me right now, Ill grant you the ability to live.

I have a desire to kill Luca and then myself now…

Any yanderes here relate?

1 Like

Cute

1 Like

It appears you thinking that Manaphy was Arctic made you TR him.
Then Guava made you think he likely wasn’t Arctic, but you still TRed him.

Was your TR independent of who Manaphy was? And if so, what was it for? Which posts gave you towny pings?

It was completely indepdent, I dont know why you would assume otherwise

Townie post, even if a bit pockety

It can be seen as LAMIST but uslaly townie in a sense; trying to get reads

Immedienttly making enemies is townie

Townie (Id bullshit a reason as wolf)

Defending me is townie fr

Me when 9 replies

1 Like

You only realized he was town in 257; before that you were voting him. These posts were much before. What changed?

It’s like when Wazza said “let’s execute a LHF” in Wild West FM
…which I suppose is more of a “wolves think like this” rather than a “town doesn’t think like this” but

1 Like

Ahhh, I just looked at the player list and realised I have like nothing. No idea who scum is.

I am fairly certain garfield wannabe, Luca my beloved, Caitlin and guava are town.

That leaves Abby, Eliza, Leafy, and beancat.

I went through the posts of all and…meh.

I really have nothing to go here by since my only tool right now is that the town would be acting generally aloof and carefree? Which is really meta reliant…

VOTE: beancat

I don’t want to suspect people based on their content right now, atleast not on D1.

Thats not panicky from Eliza, i kinda think that posting is a bit of town of eliza more than anything else she has done, i think their vote on agent is wolfy

Why do u have luca as town?

He’s just acting too clumsy, like that’s too sus to be sus. If he’s tricking me then he just tricked. There was a proper term for this too good to be true behaviour, something something about some wine.

1 Like

It was a policy vote since they were being rude

TWTBAW REAL???

2 Likes

Anyways the funny part is none of these voters have a case on me

Luka (3): joycat, Manaphy, Garfooled
@joycat @manaphy @garfooled okay why am I evil I need to start defending myself
what a drag