Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

What

This doesn’t look like a policy vote to me.

-:coffee:

1 Like

I voted them

1. Due to being an alt and accusing another player of being an alt
  2. Due to some fairly rude statements early on
  3. De to being an undiscolsed alt

It was completely non gameplay related. How is that not a policy?

It looked more like it was just for the hypocrisy. But I see your point here, fair enough.

That being said, the wording in this post:

pretty clearly implies you changed your mind here. So, explain what at that time changed your mind.

More as though before then I couldnt decide. Im fine with voting somebody whos just NAI and rude; but if I think theyre town im not going to vote them regardless of if they’re rude unless its hararsment territory

Im not sure what at the time; I dont live in that time

I have to go now, but:

• The way Luka pushed Guava / Agent is bad; he didn’t seem to be phased at all by Guava being perfectly fine with voting Agent, even while I encouraged Guava to move.
  • His read switch on Manaphy at 257 is just unexplained.

And less important points:

• His case on Guava in 686 feels pretty fake
  • The way he voted me, then was reminded of his earlier reads and unvoted (without remembering his reason to clear me), then voted me again now is bad. If he trusted his earlier self then, why not now?

(And yeah, I do still think that RVS vote switch was bad but that’s the weakest point here and it could be a playstyle/perspective difference)

Uh yes. Since its D1. Its basic distancing. What?

This is extremely dumb. It just turned from NAI to AI. Especially early game it means nothing.

If you want me to guess what I thought, since I need to do that, I thought this was townie probably since it felt like thats a genuine reason for voting and not hiveminding. Therefor, townie. But that is just a guess

Needed to do something

I forgot I thought you were town

also I disagree with my former self right now since thats probably the worst reasoning ive ever had for somebody calling me evil(kiddnig kidding there’s been worse)

Votecount as of P#1132

Agentt (3): guavagudetama, ElizaThePsycho, Leafia
Luka (3): joycat, Manaphy, Garfooled
ElizaThePsycho (1): Caitlin
joycat (1): Luka
beancat (1): Agentt

Not Voting (2): beancat, PrincessAbigail

(im just petty)

I have like one alt, and thats this, i dont dance around alts like many others do, give me a break. And half the time i make new accounts just to roleplay a tiny bit and i tend to out them almost right away, im pretty dure abbi had already figured out who i am, it really isnt too difficult

1 Like

I believe this was already adressed, but there always exists the possibility of a double bluff. You cant go into a game and expect the scum team to hard defend one another; and you cant go into a game and expect one party to just not vote there teamate or be fine with it. If you do, chances are you’ll lose by a bussing strategy.

I didn’t put much thought into it; I was more gathering a bunch of posts I didn’t like and one or two posts I did. I didn’t even write a paragraph as for what that means; so I thought it was rather self evident.

No matter what I forgot, no? Given if I was scum or if I was town, It would be an inconsistency I wouldnt keep as either. Therefor, its NAI. So pushing me purely based on that is similar to a tinfoil; while I may have forgot, it is purely NAI. And as for my earlier self, true. However, it is later into the day where it holds less weight. I trust my earlier self on alot of things; but if I did for every single read, I wojuld lose every single game.

Oh yeah, I agree that being an alt isn’t inherintly bad. A few of your statements early on in the game were rude though, and I was trying to elaborate on why exactly I did that vote when I did. I’m not claiming I want you dead or I want your pelt by virtue of being an alt.

I would rather like for you to give a case on me.

I dont agree that this makes someone wolfy, if anything this kind of behavior feels pretty townie?

1 Like

For Eliza’s ISO, I’m going to go over a few things. Asking why somebody town reads you shows wariness of a pocket; while easily replicated by an experienced player on its own its fairly townie.

Questioning the thought process behind reads rather than just tinfoiling on them being reads themselves is townie as well; generally speaking as scum id normally just jump out accuusing a bad read rather than thinking of the context behind why it was made.

Similar thing to the above for hear, questioning the read and semi defending me in a non pockety wolfy way from my POV.

This is also fairly townie, by the way. At the very least kinda expressing dismay at how the game has gone and youre town game so far. This is def townie.

Fairly townie wall post, kind of elaborating on reads and explaining the vote process, as well as some things that are just townie. Looking over it a tiwnie bit,

These two jump out the most in that as scum there’s not much reason to unpair players, especially a player your pushing. Not trying to conf bias on them being scum. So basically townie :v.

They dont have much else, but overall this slot is incredibly townie. I disagree with the thought process of you cant find anything in this ISO, or this slot is null. This slot 100% has the content to be read, and I’m giving it a solid town.

1 Like