Stratagem-13 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I have a few for read lists late game, but I generally don’t do it early game.

1 Like

The joke was it was a fake town slip. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

It just. was unnened in a sense, and if one of us was wolf it would change our view; since we would be more tacticful. It felt uneened as town and it was read to specifically be town read; ie: Lamist

Do you mean unneeded? Als, LAMIST is when you talk about how villagery you are.

In the context ive seen it used, its more a statement that aims to project towniness or a townie POV. For example: “Genreate discussion!” or “I genuinly think that we need to vote people to win; we cannot win without voting people” stuff that implies villager without being well- villager.

Unneeded was a better way to put it though. Just didn’t quite encapculate what I didnt like about it imo

I only consider pounting out how villagery you are to be actually LAMIST myself.

1 Like

Ah, I see.

y’know what
VOTE: Caitlin
Zenon’s Law vineboom
Luka’s wallpost on Eliza made me change my mind on voting her (I had forgotten every Eliza post) and I’m starting to trust Luka

Ohh my sweet child

I’m definitely playing the game I signed up for

AMA

I guess feom a quick run-through i can day ur wolf game seems to have u started off early trying to solidified ur spot in the town core. Very early walls breaking down posts, where here u didnt really attempt to do that

You also had the one very early explosion of emotion which is probably townie in a bubble for u and a lot of people. My problem is it feels way overblown.

I personally dislike ur fake derp since it gives off a vibe as if u are trying to discredit reads where people are calling others’ town for derps. I also not really sure i like the fact u self voted in the way u did, esepcially given u self voted in your last wolf game.

Idk, personally i think ur wolf game is strong and u absolutely know what u are doing, which makes it very hard for me, to take the small things i like, like the post above i quoted from joycat, and call u town

I dont really expect anything from you, and i think u should just be policy’d every game

1 Like

you’re welcome

Are you town?

yep and reading through the past ~1000 posts told me yall should be able to figure this out

*this game

Lol

You have barely any posts. How are we supposed to figure that out?

no no not my alignment

meant figure out the game in general without my input

Ill just accept that bean is town, its not worth my brain power to assume as wolf he could make these posts, its easier just to call it town and never look back

1 Like

This eod is poppin
/s