I will lose track of where I was again
I’m going to find that post
I’m going to bookmark that this time
And ISO later, because I am tired
Let me wheel on over to do some RL things
And I’ll be back when I’m not exhausted

more than usual then*

1 Like

very nice. impressive. you’re correct. but the only time i have been impressed with your read on me was when you were a wolf because it came from a place of TMI. although every game i’ve played with you you’ve been a wolf actually so uh. except that time i was a wolf i guess

i didn’t think i would be in your townreads given our interactions together so far. why am i in your townreads?

meeeeeeeee :blush: i ammmmmmmmmm :blush: :blush:

are you sure that isn’t just because people rand town more than they rand wolf. like have you seen them not do it as a wolf?

im a bit concerned but
i feel like i wouldn’t be concerned with them if they were mafia. given that they kinda cracked the code of why i wolfread them every time they are a wolf. idk. i like their reads but they feel too good to be true in a way. except the zugzwang read i just don’t like that one really. i’m not seeing the same things. but i can’t really say it’s wolfy

i feel like you are kinda townreading people for playing the game. what exactly do you expect wolves to do here?

you put two of cait’s voters in your townreads just after this
i’m not sure how wolfreading one person on the wagon means the whole wagon is disgusting

Also yes your posts are large at times
But it felt like a lot packed into one paragraph
(is it because I’m tired that I’m overwhelmed by them? sorry if I offended you in some way May)
And you’re doing that thing where you explain how you read others, as you did about me last game to Hazard

hi i can help with this. yeah i’ve played with him before. pretty cool guy, he doesn’t really post much at all as mafia though. if he posts more than 10 times in a day phase, you can pretty safely assume he’s town

2 Likes

Source:

Can I have elaborated thoughts on May? I believe they’ve posted enough to not just be in the middle.

I see.

Thats valid on this matter, I can see it. I do think though that general thread approach is townie.

This is implying that its not inherintly scummy and thats its townie, but youre still voting them?

I already provided by reason as above

Im not hard defending it, more of a town lean. My town leans are very weak or at least relatively weak; keep that in mind.

More of a townie approach than a scummy approach on this matter.

More of finding a reason to town read you / town reading you based on content postsed rather tahn intent behind it? Dunno. Anyways not really attemping to pocket here; actively accusing the person town reading you is townie fyi. Not going to respond to anything in the rest of it but the read is noted.

I disagree on this matter but shrug. They don’t really feel paired or not paired; kinda just null on that area.

Responding to may here; inaccuracy’s as said aren’t really wolfy. To Garfooled though: What doesn’t feel accurate about it? Is being overly beefy actively scummy?

I agree he is a pretty cool guy

1 Like

i also won a turbo where i solved the game on day 1

man im pogging so hard clearly this must mean i’m right on cait too

1 Like

(he was not right on cait)

1 Like

Before I finished reading this, I was gonna say “and how many of those times have I been town?”

[begin rambly aside]

The thoughts that led to this read actually come from the fact that, while wolfing against you, I was thinking about how I got you misexecuted. What let me do that. I could never package the words to sound polite enough, because it was after winning against you, and nothing sounds polite after you win against someone. But yeah, the defensiveness. You’re quick to call people bad at the game, to call their reads bad, and in an environment like this where that’s not super common, it irritates people. That’s game-relevant. It’s very easy to exploit tilted people when you’re a wolf, that’s what I was leaning into the whole game. You saw people were executing you without even genuinely wolfreading you, and you got frustrated at htem, and that frustration tilted them more, and it made it all very easy. Not the most enjoyable strategy to employ for anyone involved, but very easy. You’re too quick to write people off as bad, too. You spent all last game like “wow May is literally INTING” and never considered that I was literally inting.

[end rambly aside]

Anyway Arctic can be town he points out good things. Here’s your townread, Arctic. Go fetch. Hvae fun with it

No one is null on there
Besides inactives
I originally had
Town, townlean, scum lean, scum
As a list
But scrapped that idea because I couldn’t categorically put people solidly under those
So I’ll post the original

Town
Luka
Arctic

Townlean
Windward
Abigail

Scumlean
May
Guava

Scum
Caitlin

(See I am not too sure about Caitlin, so I made it just a town to scum list because I’m unsure about everyone, especially since I’m not caught up)

Does this read feel like its coming from a place of TMI / Corrilate to the last game?

Yup, I have. Scum abbi genuinly scares me since alot of the time I just. get a gut feeling she’s evil but cant verbalize it since she’s pocketing me sobbing. Here though she seems more genuine with her approach and I dont get that feeling at all; I can point out a few posts that felt parcularly townie if you want.

I see. Do you agree with the thought process behind them? In my humble experience(Like 3 months of mafia im new) scum normally tell in there thought process seeming unnatural / un-genuine, as opposed to truly scummy.

Bee(bzzzz) evil rawr
Anyways, I cnat really respond what I expect wolves to do, especially in a gamestate where I haven’t played with much people. Abbi / May are my only townreads and both of those have good logic(at least imo), so I dont really understand this. Town leans, especially early on, I give out quite easily. This is further moved along by the fact that there are more town than scum; simple. It progresses the game to give reads, so I do so. Keep in mind that most of my early game reads are weak.

1 Like

Gar’s a wolf

I just wanted someone under Scum okay?!
It’s moreso that they’re all scumleans

VOTE: Garfooled

Better PFP = Better player. You have a good PFP so clearly youre an amazing player.

1 Like

Can you explain all of your reads? The two below having more signifiance in wanting them explained. Ty
May I know why may is scum lean? Don’t think you ever went into depth on that.
Same with Guava, tbh.

This is actually so relatable omg

2 Likes

Why?