Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Just admit you hate my dabbing like everyone else does!

1 Like

I feel like you’ve already done more this game than you did in like 2 days of that game so probably not

I think May is townie too, I don’t know if I fully trust Abigail just yet is my thing

I think they were memeing on second glance but in the moment I was very confused as to why they said that so I threw it in there

If it wasn’t literally the last post I quoted and I had given myself more time to think I probably wouldn’t have included that LOL

I think Arctic is town but wrong, and I think Gar is just trying to ride the coattails of his Caitlin read

I agree that they’re not trying to clear themselves with self-meta, I’m saying it feels like they’re trying to use their own meta to push onto someone else who is, y’know, another person
I’ve fallen into this trap before too

It feels scummy to say things like “if I were town I would ____” or “if I were scum I would ____” because they’re not particularly provable, or if they are provable it requires you to read a whole different game’s ISO of them which is a lot of work

I am trying to find something
A reason to TR Gar
I can’t find one :sob::sob:

This is what I said in binary stars hydra joat10er and I hard defended a scum and my partner flamed me in post game dms :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

I was gagged so hard when he flipped scum

Have you tried not being scummy?
Like I can only push people that look suspicious :sob::sob:

Why. Explain. Double spaced

Hmmm without catchup, current standings that include posters:

Town
Luka
Arctic
Windward
Abigail
May
guava
Caitlin
Scum

I am so towny, like,
you must be evil to not see it /shrug

/shrug looks so bad
I need
I need my lenny keyboard

Double spaced is smthn idk how to do but

All of your reads in your opener made sense to me even if I didn’t necessarily agree with them
Like I could see where you were coming from when you said people like Wind and Gar were townie, even if I disagree with the latter

This was really well explained
Don’t think you would have said this as scum when someone could push on Arctic for being defensive
I think you’re right btw I’m sheeping this read

I don’t really agree with this Zugzwang read

@Zugzwang what game did we play together again? You felt like this the other time we played and I’m pretty sure you were town but I don’t actually remember what game it was

Anyway
Even though I don’t agree with the read, I think it makes a lot of sense how you got to this conclusion and it feels like you’re trying to solve the game

1 Like

LOL

See, I broadly townread you, but I hate your read on me. I have to admit that I hate your read on me. It feels quite surface-level… it feels like you’re reading me as towny, rather than townreading me, if that makes sense. I know well that these kinds of explained-out wallposts are what come easiest to me as wolf, rather than most difficult. But… you are less informed than on my own habits than I am, and I must hesitantly admit that this blind spot isn’t necessarily scum indicative. A lot of your reads tend to ping this way to me when you’re town. I spent all of the hydra game doing it.

And I absolutely do otherwise townread you, for not trying to “ease into” the game or seem overly casual. I don’t know if you’ve been caught in your recent wolfgames, what you’ve been caught on… what was your most recent towngame, actually, my reference is Hell Echoes, there’s gotta be newer (other than the hydra game), but you absolutely excel at seeming casual and utilise this to your advantage, something I’ve been big on in recent wolfgames, and something you haven’t super been trying this game. You’re not afraid of posts longer than a paragraph. I’m afraid of my own posts longer than a paragraph, because this is super long and winding.

TL;DR your read on me doesn’t strike me as accurate but I can’t bring myself to say it’s wolfy, and I think you’re towny otherwise, so I townread you.

1 Like

guava and May feel paired
maybe I’m imagining it

1 Like

We are Town together

It doesn’t feel accurate to me either
The quotations they used felt overly beefy to me
What do you TR about guava?

I just said it, didn’t I? Guava isn’t trying to seem casual. Guava is very good at seeming casual as a wolf. They’re not overly performing off-the-cuff-ness.

1 Like

That’s just how I talk.

“I should catch up”
I tell myself, instead I’m here
Making conversation
I will lose track of where I was again
I’m going to find that post
I’m going to bookmark that this time
And ISO later, because I am tired
Let me wheel on over to do some RL things
And I’ll be back when I’m not exhausted

more than usual then*

1 Like

very nice. impressive. you’re correct. but the only time i have been impressed with your read on me was when you were a wolf because it came from a place of TMI. although every game i’ve played with you you’ve been a wolf actually so uh. except that time i was a wolf i guess

i didn’t think i would be in your townreads given our interactions together so far. why am i in your townreads?

meeeeeeeee :blush: i ammmmmmmmmm :blush: :blush:

are you sure that isn’t just because people rand town more than they rand wolf. like have you seen them not do it as a wolf?

im a bit concerned but
i feel like i wouldn’t be concerned with them if they were mafia. given that they kinda cracked the code of why i wolfread them every time they are a wolf. idk. i like their reads but they feel too good to be true in a way. except the zugzwang read i just don’t like that one really. i’m not seeing the same things. but i can’t really say it’s wolfy

i feel like you are kinda townreading people for playing the game. what exactly do you expect wolves to do here?

you put two of cait’s voters in your townreads just after this
i’m not sure how wolfreading one person on the wagon means the whole wagon is disgusting

Also yes your posts are large at times
But it felt like a lot packed into one paragraph
(is it because I’m tired that I’m overwhelmed by them? sorry if I offended you in some way May)
And you’re doing that thing where you explain how you read others, as you did about me last game to Hazard

hi i can help with this. yeah i’ve played with him before. pretty cool guy, he doesn’t really post much at all as mafia though. if he posts more than 10 times in a day phase, you can pretty safely assume he’s town

2 Likes