Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

(i meant like, if arctic were the main wagon at eod and I was a cw, not when he was getting wagoned earlier lol)

you cry

1 Like

Dying? Debatably useful over some players, especially if you are currently a wolf. Fighting? Always +EV to town, no matter hte alignment of the person you’re fighting to push over, no matter your own alignment. Provided you’re not toxic but I’ll throw rocks at you if you are so don’t worry about it. More content to sacrifice at the altar to the gods who bestow upon us reads

1 Like

(you try to read them the same as any other player but you’re less successful? idk what else)

What if Wind is a wolf

1 Like

Guava’s town, Garfooled’s probably town, the lowest-hanging fruit (and they really weren’t that low-hanging LOL) D1 were both town. Wind was towny for her lack of pushing for influence. She shows up today with an excuse for why she didn’t push for influence. Hmmhmhmhmhmhm

But did this really come across as a game where town would be wrong if given time to themselves? If Wind’s playing like this, she doesn’t want that influence. At this point Caitlin was still a pretty high wagon, she was town… hmmm… if Abbi hadn’t moved in with the hard defend… hmhmhmhmhmhm

Cause the thing about Wind is that they’re towny for these kinds of. Towntells. They don’t have a

This could be a reason for not reaching for influence early on as wolf? Imitation of meta?

HM

But I don’t think I’m getting a ton reading this early shit anyway I gotta check her D2 and I’m not htere yet. Sorry for realtiming a wallpost instead of posting a wallpost. Or not sorry. People complain about both

We’re supposed to attack the play not the player, so I can’t call you the worst villager I’ve ever met. Instead, I want you to know that you pushing to misexe luka when he was a revealed innocent child is one of the worst plays I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Arctic.

When the fuck in the 10s of games you’ve seen me in have I EVERRRRRR displayed a lack of confidence in any of my town reads

Or wolf reads for that matter. You’ve seen me tunnel. You’ve also seen me hard defend you KNOW i’m like this.

So why are you using it to justify a push on me here?

Look I was gonna ignore this push but this rationale is bad and you SHOULD know it’s bad.

It’s not quite veiled enough to actually tilt me. Like you have to be less mean otherwise I’ll just like it

1 Like

Your play of counterclaiming the Vanilla Town as Town was complete garbage, only an absolute braindead moron would ever make that play.

2 Likes

Votecount as of P#2358

Arctic (3): Psyx, lol, PrincessAbigail
PrincessAbigail (2): Arctic, May
Garfooled (1): WindwardAway
Zugzwang (1): Luka

Not Voting (2): Garfooled, Zugzwang

reading wind I don’t think he’s done that either
he hasn’t been super sure, but like
he doesn’t feel lost/moping
also I don’t think he feels that towny? like if you take into account that he’s admitted he was doing towntells on purpose d1…

and his push on me doesn’t feel very… genuine.

like.

I’ve pointed out flaws in the analysis earlier, but as for why it’s scummy.

(also warning that despite my best efforts I am terrible at wording this into a coherent whole and am tempted to make diagrams instead of wallposts)

It feels like it’s just… assuming I’m scum and then supporting that. They cherrypicked things to support their argument (i.e. does my push on Psyx just… mean nothing), and the points they picked are given a very cut-and-dry interpretation that ignores all the nuance of the game. They don’t seem to be trying to see any town perspective in my actions.

They start with “oh I must be trying to kill a claimed PR” which is a pretty questionable point. Sure it doesn’t make much sense for town, but it makes less sense for wolves. Then they talk about my push on Abbi, but reading carefully they actually only use it to do 2 things. The first is that it makes my push on lol more realistic from a wolf pov (and ignore that it also makes it make more sense from town). The second is that it looks like I’m trying to look good by being off-wagon. Which is not only demonstrably false but super surface level. They don’t check whether my reasons for not voting Guava look fake, or whether my reasons for voting Abbi looked genuine.

The other point he makes is lol getting vanillaized implicates me. Which while true is a very cut-and-dry point that inevitably is filled with WIFOM. The point does also implicate him, though. Also, he notably doesn’t mention the Cait kill, which implicates me but not him. I can’t help but think he is a wolf who is making this connection because that was his reason for vanillaizing lol.

1 Like

VOTE: Wind

@WindwardAway Could you detail to me your progression on Arctic this game? Just want to hear stages of your thoughts on him, like, initially, middle of D1, EoD1, SoD1, now, and how/why they change.

1 Like

Music is good. Shoutout to music for real

Is there a mirror around here?

1 Like