Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

VOTE: Wind

@WindwardAway Could you detail to me your progression on Arctic this game? Just want to hear stages of your thoughts on him, like, initially, middle of D1, EoD1, SoD1, now, and how/why they change.

1 Like

Music is good. Shoutout to music for real

Is there a mirror around here?

1 Like

I want you to know I hate you all

3 Likes

And I’m the queen of thread clog

1 Like

Postsgirl

I’d like a legacy and detailed thought process and than your death would clear my biggest fear in this game which is you wolfing…

2 Likes

I think the bigger thing (which I briefly mentioned), though, is how much he’s left out. Like, I played a whole D1, and the only thing he mentions from that is my push on Abbi.

Consider the following: Windward/Abi?

idk what game you’re talking about but I love how VT in F3 with a PR becomes an equally clearing claim

yeah sorry i should probably read your iso as well

2 Likes

We’re quoting example unacceptable posts from the “don’t be toxic” announcement

2 Likes

oh

Alternative answer: Frankly, Zug, if you’re town here after you asked that question, I don’t want to ever play with you again. Just /out me of any games Zug joins, please.

1 Like

Ive actually seen somebody do this unorinicaly
But it was every game they hosted + every agme they played

I think everyone gets at least someone on their personal blacklist after long enough. You just gotta be tactful about it.

well maybe it doesn’t apply to you but i feel like it applies to most people and i got a good result using it in the last game i played here

I still dont have anybody, genuinly its hard to hate somebody. A few people I have negative feelings towards but Im still fine with playing with them lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I rarely actually care enough to actually make decisions based on my mental blacklist. I just ignore it. I like playing mafia too much to care that much about who it’s with. ← Addict