Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Ahhh ok thanks

ok then i’ll explain it to you

each night pick someone you think is town (or specifically not the mafia encryptor but i’m not sure how to go about determining that) and the next day you need to say that you peeked them to be VT like you were the cop

everyone does this so that the cop can safely claim their results

there is another advantage to this - that is seer hunt clear. although it can’t be used to clear people until/if the goon dies first (which is how the results work anyway) eventually you can get pseudo-clears from people leaving cover

if psyx is the encryptor and i leave a fake result as “n1 psyx was vanilla” then mafia would know i was not actually the cop

if wind is VT and i leave a fake result as “n1 wind is vanilla” then as far as the mafia know that could be a correct result, so i will still be in the pool of people that could be the cop - this means if i get nightkilled, it’s likely true that wind is indeed vanilla

you could say that wolves may intentionally kill people who leave wrong results to clear themselves, and this does occasionally happen (it’s happened a few times in turbos of which i’ve played like a hundred of) but usually wolves can’t afford to knowingly kill someone that isn’t the cop because they can get boxed in that way. so usually the result of whoever dies at night is accurate, but obviously reconsider in f3 or something

1 Like

not VT, vanilla

Hello! I have about 3 games I need to get to before this, so I won’t be super duper active until about an hour from now!

3 Likes

this would be a pretty bizarre post to make as mafia

do you actually believe this? this feels like incredibly lazy. do you not think i would want people to hypo as town?

hypothetically if I was town
I would do this
Dabs aggressively

VOTE: Caitlin

holy fuckballs

Actually I’ll do a tiny bit rn

VOTE: Caitlin

I don’t have the fancy buttons to vote for me on this Phone
(Haha get it?)

Wait why are you voting Phone?
I’m not caught up
That was a weird coincidence tbh

*funny coincidence

When it’s no exe vs Leafia exe
Leafia always wins

4 Likes

not believable

not believable / pointless line of questioning

doesn’t realize it’s a joke (wolfy)

then suddenly agrees zug is town despite clearly suspecting him from her posts

2 Likes

Sounds like something I would do as wolf tbh be honest

Also I can’t
See what people are responding to
Without going to the original post
By clicking the :arrow_right_hook: (insert person)
I shouldn’t back read on mobile should I?

Cute opener, Arctic locked town clearly

Townie post, immediently asking for a mason is usually town abbi? It’s still null since ive seen them do it agressively once as scum but thats it. Most of the time if they do this they’re town.

Townie post. Agree with the logic.

Not really making an enemy here, seems like a weird read? Generating content to generate content, not fuel the game. Still generating content tho, so probably null.

What does LAMIST mean, I am chronically stupid.

I want a full scum team and solve by 10 minutes past this post. Failure to do so means you flip. VOTE: Guav

Townie post, fueling content at the very least.

Townie post, like the general vibes here. I normally dont TR joking as wolf but joking about the NK when scum can kill them to put you in a bad spot, and it kinda eliminates a NK since if cait does actually die the mirror turns to you. Abbi is town lean / town.
+

Once again townie, early generation of reads that feels organic. Also going against qou presented.

Just getting this but still townie.

Not fully clearing but I do agree on this.

I think its fine, fuels content progression.

I dont understand this? Not recognizing a joke is normally silly not wolfy imo.

Honestly agree on this, good point. Due to no hammer ill put them at 3. VOTE: Caitlin

you can switch to desktop mode on mobile by clicking the bars at the top right then desktop view at the bottom right or maybe it’s different for you but still in that menu probably

evils laughs at no postcap

1 Like

Okay I contributed
Town

• Abbi

Town Lean

• Arctic
  • Zug
  • Garfooled(Like early voting since I never expained this, #87 read good.)

Null

• All Else
  • Cait(Bottom of null, so not null but shhhh)
1 Like