2 Likes

Nyanyanya!

2 Likes

Ban both of us

2 Likes

we’re the best mafia players

2 Likes

2 Likes

how many times have you played with her?

The way they are talking is towny because there’s either

Towny indignation

Doubling down when pressured

Openly joking in a way that invites pressure

These are all things towns do tonally that wolfs are far more scared to do in games because it brings suspicion.

Sometimes it’s as simple as

Is player posting lots of thoughts? Y/N

Yes

Is players thoughts unfiltered and unagendad? Y/N

Y

Is players thoughts unhinged and weird? Y/N

Y

Player is towny Y/N

Y

GGs go next

1 Like

Die

1 Like

1 Like

and they really don’t use that phrase?

Garfooled - Made multiple wall posts on why, quick recap; most of there content feels feigned / forced, disagree with initial reads feel like they’re just trying to have a thread presense without doing much, and the majority of this lobby is townie(Might change after I backread a bit more. They’re probably the easiest fakable town lean which is why I want them chopped.

Zug - Problem is this slot is townie, but so is the entire lobby sobbing. Cait would go here if they weren’t NKd which makes it a weird nK imo, but oh well. Anywyas, they only really started screaming town D2. However, everything is once again fakable by an experienced player. Kinda feels like they’re trying to be townie? Gar / Zug aren’t SvS though, so somebody lower on this list is wolf.

PsyX - You have townie progression and a townie mindset, not going to deny that. Your gameplay so far just kinda reminds me of my own scum games in a sense? Ik my self meta shouldnt be used to reflect yours, but I do feel like my point still stands. Feels cordinated in a sense, playing for town points rather than reading once again. In a normal game tho you would prob be a high town lean lol.

Abbi - Unnatural progression, but they’re following they’re town meta. I had them as town lock since there progression / reads felt like classic abbi, but there updated readlist comes off as really unnatural without giving thoughts on anything. The only argument I can see for my read having snap changed IE is that cait died, and I would kill cait tbh but. It just feels weird lol. A few of there other snap reads are weird as well, but abbis reads are always weird so.

Windrad - They managed to obv town themselves saying like 4 things. However, I have read FOL nominiations reward and they’re a good player. They’re townie and I think that there post D2 regarding lols claim was the most townie in the entire game. This is the beginning of my I dont want executed today under any scenario list. (I just want garfooled executed tho)

May - Only reason there this low is due to a horrible EOD1 imo. I just hated there reasoning; litearlly everything else is exuding townie. Townie mindset, townie progression, townie reads, townie reading. I can link a few posts if needed but I really dont think ti is; they’re just kinda town imo.

Lol - Lol

Arctic - The most obvious townie in the entire game, there D1 was amazing and I couldnt find a single scummy thing. + I think that it would hurt us much more to lose arctic than lol(I do think lol is more obv town to be clear). Ive explained my thoughts in depth but nearly every post feels like it has a townie mindset attached to it; its objective is to push us closer to solving the game / doing well rather than losing.

1 Like

These are still the only people I’m willing to vote today.

== == ==

Thinking about it now, I don’t think Arctic and Gar would have displayed such seamless teamwork — Arctic making a meta case + voting me, and Gar going through my D2 posts with sus-tinted glasses — if I was correct on the two of them being teammates.

And based on what I’m getting from the metareads on Arctic, they seem to be a self-aware and capable wolf. It’s unlikely that they would do a “level 1 play” by repeatedly defending a wolfbuddy. :thinking:

For the actual interactions between the two of them, there’s this feeling of “friction”/disjointedness that I don’t think wolf theatre can produce (at least for the two of them specifically):

• Gar voting Cait right after Arctic then saying it was a
    w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶ funny coincidence (#91)
  • Gar calling Arctic “the savior our town may not deserve but has” after the latter taught them some site tool (#101)
  • Arctic poking fun at Gar’s cover cop confusion early D2 (#1498 & #1613)

Even if wolf!Gar wasn’t able to read most of the thread, I think they would have at least talked about PR hunting and Gar’s confusion was too “flail-y” to be fake.

1 Like

I need to see the world. I need to zoom out so I can see the world

I am too close to the screen right now. It’s like a Magic Eye illusion. I need to ascend higher I need to step further from the reality so I can understand the broader patterns

1 Like

may try not to be towny challenge: impossible

1 Like

There is… a wolf. If I cannot visualise a pair in wolf chat last night deciding on a kill. Who can I visualise. They have to have the conversation.

i think I should read olivest to compare