Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

It really wasn’t that great everybody just thought I was hyperpolarised so I got away with it. But you should read it

may: “i can’t make good posts as wolf”

also may:

(this isn’t that towny tbf but it’s funny)

That was Jaiden

oh
ngl I was never able to tell you apart and have associated all actions from that account with you

It sounds a lot like me I read it and was initially like “wait why was I posting in the middle threre I was at a tournament” and then I remembered that I didn’t post and it was her

1 Like

It was all her up until I posted tournament results and it was mostly me afterward. If it’s not capitalised it’s almost certainly her

1 Like

Its how im roughly treating every slot this game. Im taking libertys in SRing / SLing people simply because this entire table is townie.

It is not for me, im sorry. If it helps I tend to value meaningful thread contribution more. Its why PsyX is suddenly town as opposed to D1 when they were obv scum. I cannot see thread contribution youve brought, nor a moment where I go like “wow thats obvious town”

More as though if your only posts are self meta it’s normally scummy

Not sure and no offense idt I want to check

Do you still tihnk may is evil?

Im fine with any of these votes from a wolf POV opens up a natural progression to somebody else later, or ap rogression appearing natural

ima go eat food bye

wish there was a ultra like thing where you could like posts and then you could go into a thing where you can reread posts that you gave a like to would really help me in this wretched forum

1 Like

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

sista got an irl skull emoji :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

(there is, sorta)

1 Like

1 Like

VOTE: Arctic

I believe town would use the two NUF games I listed in #1960 (one towngame, one wolfgame) for best/most fair comparison.

Instead they chose the MU game (even if it was more recent) where I subbed out before D1 ended.

For someone who is not very familiar with me (and bound to get my meta wrong), their motive of choosing to metaread me — instead of, yanno, reading what I’ve actually done or said in this game — is questionable.

feels fake to me

u the goat for this one i apologize for calling you a bozo

1 Like

in the many games i was joat i either died early or claimed d2 immediatly

arctic is just making shit up as he goes this guy is off in alice’s wonderland

luckily for me everyone else townread arctic so i can talk all the shit and it either doesnt matter or the cred belongs to me. W

villagers

villager

maybe she had to go early