1 Like

Tell me how do you feel lol

1 Like

I dunno we will wait and see when Cait eventually reads that

I suspect she will say wtf or something to that effect

2 Likes

You don’t actually have to move your vote

Like how do I express this in words that aren’t just “vibes”

Okay in my experience wolf Cait struggles to be comfortable in the thread she hides more she takes less of a front stage role. She clings more tightly to RVS she jokes around more.

Town Cait is all business. She likes towning especially when she’s not PR. She, like me, feels a strong desire to prove how good she is. She gets right down to it she pushes EVERYTHING she pulls the game out of RVS as quickly as possible she will grasp onto things early that others wouldn’t.

Town Cait gets pushed early and often. She gets pushed for being awkward or stilted on entrance, she gets pushed for being too aggressive.

She basically gets pushed for being over zealous and wanting to solve the game. I get the sense that town Cait especially when motivated wants to solve the whole damn game in like 100 posts just cause. And people don’t like that.

Wolf Cait coincidentally gets town read more and earlier because she feels more natural which is really kind of funny cause Cait hates wolfing but I think that translates well in game cause she’s less business in thread and people read that as “comfy” when in fact it’s the opposite.

Motivated town Cait is scary but she often gets pushed until she gets upset and than when she gets upset people go “oh you’re so obv town” which honestly annoys me as someone who plays with her so often cause it seems to me like she is just already towny.

Anyways yeah.

3 Likes

Also me and Cait will get accused of pocketing each other and we will get accused of not reading each other and we will get accused of a lot of things to diminish our reads on each other because of our relationship which is the single most frustrating experience for me personally. I haven’t changed the way I read Cait just cause we got together.

No, I haven’t thought of that
It could be what you said, or it could not be what you said

Yeah but it’s probably what I said

This site keeps telling at me for posting to much.

Shut up FoL I know I’m generating all the content in this thread

1 Like

Honestly the “doesn’t get the joke” thing was more Arctic
I just found their response to Zug weird
But I could see where Arctic was coming from on that

/shrug
Will find out on flip no?
If it happens anyway

Orr town could not collectively skill issue on an obvious town just because she wanted to play mafia and pushed something and could instead kill someone who’s actually wolfy

This entire post is townie
I will once again sheep the logic, but abbi is obviousu town from this alone imo.

This is probably towny but also extremely annoying

Sigh

UNVOTE

These “this entrance is so bad” reads kill town so much more than wolfs

Get pocketed BUAHAHAHAHA

VOTE: Psy

Let’s go masonry!

Welcome to my town core

Garfooled
Cait
Zwang
Luka