Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

im so sleepy
townie question to ask

1 Like

i mean.
to be honest yes nya

2 Likes

can you point out some places where she handles wind in this way?

@may @zugzwang is there anything worth backreading
Im to tired to do it

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO READ THE GAME ARCTIC! SHOOT RANDOMLY!

How much do you usually rely on your townreads throughout the course of a mafia game?

yes
I posted a case on gar/wind which initially looked super convincing
i’ll get some important posts from that

uh half the time I get one town read and just sheep them the entire game since im bored
The other half of the time I get town reads and disregard there opinion the entire game
Im a great team player

1 Like

aaaaaaaa towny post

Neat okay ty

these things do not actually feel AI

1 Like

Nya nya nya nya nya

1 Like

How can you possibly vote may arctic theyre saying nya

1 Like

Stratagem-15 FM - Day 2 (9/11) - #2360 by Zugzwang ← this one is just on wind and ngl I forgot about it until now
Stratagem-15 FM - Day 2 (9/11) - #2604 by Zugzwang
Stratagem-15 FM - Day 2 (9/11) - #2611 by Zugzwang (this post was kinda disproven by the discussion after it tho tbhtbhtbhbth)

1 Like

tysm, im going to go take a shower then ill read it

1 Like

after rereading 2360 I feel more confident in W!Wind

First one felt overly performative “I am explaining what I am currently doing”. Why ask if you’re not voting anyone in thread aloud before checking immediately, instead of, like, checking. It’s just a weird introduction to what you’re doing to make it sound, like, casual, I guess?

The second one is not wolfy independently but provided context that let me better see Wind’s D1 as potentially wolfy. Knowing she perceives herself as not usually having a great D1 means I less townread the fact that she wasn’t trying to, like… grab for power or influence so much as just get townread.

And hte third one is similar - hearing that she thinks she usually fucks up in RVS means that, as wolf, she would likely be more careful and pulled-back about how she behaves during it. Handling RVS with gloves. Which it definitely feels somewhat like she’s been doing here.

I dunno how well my read stands, nyaa, I keep bouncing back and forth between being wrong on it or not, but those posts were all, like, posts with thoughts behind them. Not-immediately-intuitive thoughts. I just didn’t state the thoughts on the posts. Because the posts were thoughtful and not explainful

2 Likes

ngl I went through wind’s ISO and noticed this
but didn’t think it was a major enough point to mention

i can’t believe May is debating between someone who’s made these actually scummy posts and “i’m not :pensive:

I can’t believe your mother