Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

wind sucks i agree perfectly content with zug / wind wagons zug is low risk low reward wind is high risk high reward town is doing well methinks cause the towny people arent dying that fast

This post

that is the most nai post ever lol

:-1:

may being a wrongboy again…

1 Like

:-1:

1 Like

ok ill be back later
may the EoD be chaotic and nonsensical and the villagers evil and insane

1 Like

These are the best wishes. This is my hope also

i still think they are town but it’s not something i can really explain other than what i said about her on day 1 still holding true

it applies less now since they milked the cred for it today in the world where they are a wolf but i don’t think wind is the sort of player to take this angle as mafia, i’m much more used to them having slower starts as town and being eager to make an impression as a wolf and establish themselves and i don’t know how comfortable she’d be sitting back in her own world like that as mafia

so my read is too esoteric/meta based to actually be sheepable and i can’t convince you to not vote her because i haven’t played in a while so i could be wrong but i won’t be voting her

i mean the non-meta reasons extend to… i think the way she’s handled her vote in a way that appears blatantly OMGUS’ey shows that she doesn’t really care how she comes across, the way she voted zug right after talking to him and then may when she started interrogating her feels like she doesn’t have anything to hide

and i just said non-meta but
when i’ve found her as a wolf before she didn’t omgus me or anything she didn’t really know how to respond, but she took more of a justification approach rather than snapping back

1 Like

I read this the opposite way
to me it felt like she’d been caught and was a bit panicked

that made me a bit more confident in my wind/gar w/w idea

anyway
given that you TR both the top wagons
aaaaaaaare you going to wolfcase anyone? (voting may does not count)

I do still think you’re town (although am starting to get a bit paranoid…) but you need to DO things

like you’re saying you are lost and don’t know what’s going on but then your faith in wind being town feels kinda unwavering and it feels off

but also like you’ve been townyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

it’s almost like i’ve known this person for 3 years and never misread them

i’m probably only voting may or garfooled today and my wolfcase for may is what i said about her day 1 and i agree with wind that the way she’s been handling wind feels strange (i saw this from wind’s iso)

my wolfcase for garfooled is that he just keeps crying instead of doing anything and we should kill them before the end of the game anyway (as well as them being the lowest on cait’s readlist excluding people i think are always town)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would respond with “well it’s realistic that it’s wrong”
but asodifjds I can see T!you having unfounded confidence here

Zugggggg are you pocketing me nya