The appreciation is appreciated :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m actually. Struggling to remember your posts I’m gonna iso you rq

noooo dont do thatttt
im like soooo town
everyone knows that

1 Like

Regardless of if its true or not there is genuinly a reason lol

At least for me ive explained why they’re townie imo; not sure abt abbi, not reading into it to much due to there general playstyle

There’s still alot of content, thats possible but regardless

Going to defend this read
I can bring up SS’s of abbi from town games town locking people like. 2 seconds into the game. Genuinly isn’t very farfetched for her playstyle.

regardless of if I disagree its clear thought was put into it and its clear that abbi genuinly believes it. They’re never SvS, and they’re never TvS(Abbi being the S here). They’re kinda just TvT or cait is scum, and im leaning towards the latter simply because im a sheep.

1 Like

I don’t like this post
The phrase “if I was town/scum/whatever” has always rubbed me the wrong way
but it’s also probably thoughtless shitposting so :man_shrugging:t2:

Unexplained Caitlin vote other than quoting a post that doesn’t look like a bad post imo
Caitlin getting a lot of heat for asking someone why they think they’ll live today like :sob::sob: I do not get it

More self meta posting

That’s… kind of outrageous, isn’t it?
I feel like it’s much more likely that, regardless of her alignment, she just didn’t understand that it was a joke

What are your thoughts on Abigail?

More self-meta + projecting

And not you not wanting me to ISO you…?

I don’t see any reason that Gar is town at the moment
VOTE: Garfooled

Yes, I’ve seen that too but her putting May in her towncore “just for you” feels off to me

Lemme find this post again
I feel like I already read it and didn’t agree but idr the exact contents

Thats fair, usually she doesn’t do it. But she did ask to mason and I normally deny her; this game im accepting as I really dont want to play another town game atm; so I dont have very much meta thoughts.
I do think may has been exceddingly townie though, and if they’re pocketing me its working.

2 Likes

This is kinda TWTBAW, in the sense that I dont think a wolf would openly admit not wanting to be ISOd.

Wouldnt pushing arctic for this instance be better, or do you think they’re being townie in another way?

This instance isn’t self meta; its more saying that that’s not really inherently townie. At the very least, its not self-meta to clear / town read oneself.

I like to make psots like this alot as scum; calling something scummy without providing reason gives a solid foundation for later scum pushes. Possible guav is doing the same; but at the same time calls it thoughtless and dismisses it.

I do not either.

1 Like

This is the post I’m thinking of
Tell me if there’s another post that also explains your Gar read

I’ll have to dig further into Caitlin’s ISO for their “response to Zug”
But I still don’t think that Gar’s nonchalance is necessarily townie and I’m not sure I’m going to budge on that given regardless of alignment people aren’t typically nervous about one vote, bar Jarek

Oh this duh
Yeah I still. I still don’t see anything wrong with it LOL like it’s kind of a silly question because the answer is they don’t know that
I don’t think Gar (and by extension you because you said you agree) is right about this but I’m not sure how I can further explain why
I just don’t think Caitlin asking a question with a fairly obvious answer makes her scum

I disagree with guavs thoughts, alot of it feels rather pointless. More like trying to find something rather than organically giving thoughts. Ill lower them down to bottom of null / top of scum lean

Hypothetically here seems town; just most of there ISO seems relaxed. They’re kind of cruising through the game, not really caring which is more townie behavoir imo. Wolf cares much more about there image / current space of mind, townie does not. That’s my current thoughts on the matter, and I disagree with most of what you sadi being wolfy / scummy. Alot of it is just nai, its the general tone of them that reads town to me.

I just won a town game where I tunneled one wolf on day 1 until they died on day 2 and shot the other two

Now I need to win a mafia game here

1 Like

It’s on brand for guava to push me as scum btw
They shot me 3x in a row in Wild West

im laughing too hard at this

1 Like

am I being a silly billy?

I’m not caught up, I lost my spot like 2 times so far trying to ISO

no just the fact they literally shot you every day

haha yeah that was pretty funny xd

I was low hanging fruit
Would you consider me LHF this game?