Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

i did say to kill zug today

like there has to be a wolf in this bottom 4 right

it could be zug if i’m skill issuing but i really don’t think it is

i think it’s luka or garfooled

if there is I think it’s always gar

though tbh it’s possible it’s abbi for the kill…

Oh!
While I do think its possible its in the bottom 4, I think its much more likely that cait was just killed because the slot had the least attention. Its not LHF and nobody was heavily suspecting it. (Which makes it more shocking that I wasnt killed, but I guess they mightve thought I just wasnt pr at all? I dont know what wouldve outed me as vil tho…)

i think it’s more likely you’re correct on wind than you’re correct on zug here this is a towncore game

easier to keep someone from entering a towncore than taking someone out when half the game townreads them imo since its hard to reevaluate unless something drastic happens (atleast for me)

Sure, but I dont think a wolf would counsiously do that. I think its much more likely that a town just decided to do it rather than a wolf. Wolfs want to both clear there partners and hopefully progress threadstate towards killing villagers, which this strategy does neither.

especially when the towniest mfs are either meming or afk

VOTE: Zug

lol why don’t you actually analyze my play though
I have been very towny.

I have been very towny.

not really

Zugs been super duper townie
I just think everybody w/ the exception of garfooled has been townier + i dont really like there windy push

this is literaly the towniest game i have played in months

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: soooooooo why don’t you want to kill gar if he’s less towny

this can’t be why she died
she was suspected more than several people

probably you die early often from what i gathered

She was? Honestly with abbi hard defending her and abbi being town from my pov that explains the kill

like socially me and caitlin were in a similar position, i was arguably more townread, but we had very different reads

1 Like

tho i usually townread you during the games where you die so maybe your wolf meta is towny

on my homesite not really
here kinda as people don’t know my meta yet