Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

wat

I think ive explained it alot. If garfooled flips town ill actually jst feel miserable. I really just dont want to humor that- I dont mind being flipped but I dont want to be voting on them? Honestly this is both a selfish and a wolfy mindset, but yeah. I would just feel miserable. Im far to weak to ate tbh

It wasn’t game ending but I claimed jester in a n open setup once and than still managed to convince the KM to kill me day 1 lol

1 Like

more pain more gain babyyy

ok but look at it objectively

Gar has been busy and not super into the game. that’s literally it? He’s said he doesn’t mean to ate, and I don’t think he’d actually be very upset to not be forced to play, since he clearly isn’t super motivated rn and he’ll likely be busier during the week.

2 Likes

Thats fair. I was hard defending you- honestly the more I think about it the more suspicious I was that I didn’t die.

Votecount as of P#2866

Zugzwang (2): Luka, May
WindwardAway (2): Zugzwang, Psyx
Garfooled (1): WindwardAway
May (1): Arctic

Not Voting (3): Garfooled, PrincessAbigail, lol

Kind of leads me to believe somebody I was hard defending is mafia? At that point either Abbi / May / Arctic

Luka/Abbi 1wolf nya nya nya nya nya

where is this read from
mainly why luka

Other one in Windward/Zug that’s my worldview nya

Thats fair… it just makes me feel hyper guilty. Honestly since youre leading the push I can probably just vote w/o guilt. Wow this is selfish and greedy of me-

1 Like

Game shape read. I think there’s a wolf in the higher influence zone and a wolf in the mildly lower. I don’t think it’s Arctic. I don’t think it’s Gar really. I don’t think it’s lol or Psyx.

…since when is Gar higher influence

Gar is in the lower influence zone I just don’t think it’s them

oh

hey may
now that I think about it
do you have any reasons for scumreading me other than that one post and the nightkill choice

Theres nothing to really refute here

Your vacation was better tbh

1 Like

I thought about it and decided it was so