Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

VOTE: Garfooled
Tbh I think garfooled is more likely evil than zug so ill just vote

No there isn’t. It’s just my thoughts

VOTE: g

1 Like

This isn’t a fight it’s me thinki Oh the ice cream machine was repaired

Honestly I can post a gamestate of a wolf game I played like, litearlly 2 months ago if you want- I am not good at wolfing

LOL

why does this count as a zug vote

VOTE: garfooled

2 Likes

Get fucked

1 Like

lol what
gugzwgng

1 Like

Built in wrongboy detection systems

1 Like

so is this to say you don’t find the case on wind convincing or…

Honestly I havent read th ecase
im going to go do that

1 Like

VOTE: zugzwang

yeah i did some light meta reading i can’t say i changed my mind i’m not as confident since it doesn’t seem obvious, i picked up some potential quirks but nothing damning

still think this is the way to go i don’t see myself voting gar today maybe wind to save gar but thats about it

gar IS agressively doing nothing tho and just doing defense i won’t defend his ass dont sign up if you’re busy irl tho the part that makes me townread is he’s still putting out 200 posts despite that when hes mafia its usually just complete death and then a silent whimper

1 Like

im 100 posts into luka’s iso in the owl house game and they sound like a robot it’s completely different to here

Towny. Fight me.

Alright my girlfriend wants me and i want her i can’t catch up so I’m blindly having faith in my PoE from earlier

I love you all I’m sorry I can’t keep up today

VOTE: Zug

happened before, usually during theatre. classic example that comes to mind is wind fighting w!eevee during a game neither died and i think both endgamed

both wolves in may/garfooled/psyx/abi

it’s probably just the first two though