you said you say this a lot as wolf when you don’t know how to respond

what is your defence

1 Like

no your first post was

‘’/in

first game here :joy_wolf:’’

doesnt even know his own lore, what a fool

3 Likes

My rapid improvement was cause of a marked improvement in my Health during wolfgames, I did well in Pathologic (my first wolf game) and just cratered the next 2 or 3 because I was making myself terribly ill on stress. I think I’ve gotten most of the improvement I can out already. You saw me crater in F3 when I started stressing out again

I said it to make ufn of you

lol is blatantly misconstruing my posts and I dont think any town could genuinely believe what he is saying rn

3 Likes

it’s the truth, i was there when it happened

on my mama

you were
you were also mafia there though

not TRUE i was a villager

do not let the media fool you

1 Like

ok Larcin

OK to be fair that was more of a “did well despite” given I didn’t eat like half the game I was definitely not doing well there but I was holding it together somehow

i did not factcheck this

oh hey I was right

Ever since you asked me if I was sure Wind + Arctic could only be paired with each other, I’ve been thinking about what if I’m wrong on one of them.

Like, Wind is objectively wolfier than Arctic, and if Arctic’s town…then I’m thinking May could be Wind’s partner.

I have no basis for this (haven’t checked May’s ISO yet) except for the gut feeling that Arctic & May’s D1 back-and-forth isn’t T v T.

So yeah, you’re not alone.

1 Like

see im remembering i had actual good reasons to suspect may on day 1 and i havent had actual good reasons to suspect anyone else

Can you share your readlist?

lol (cop claim)
Zug
Wind
Luka

Psyx
Abigail
May
Garfooled