Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

And reasons too, please?

Better yet, can everyone (except Zugz since they already provided it in #2658) share their readlist + reasons?

Caitlin had me in top town but she ded lol

zug

wind

garfooled

(hypocritical I know, but this is more a reason to kill him than him being a wolf, and I’m not saying you shouldn’t kill me either)

may

luka is a meta case after reading a wolf game that finished recently and they sound completely different to this game where they have been visibly struggling a lot more and have more emotion compared to sounding like a robot

i don’t really have reasons for you or abigail you’re just kinda there because poe

Haven’t back read the last 185 posts FYI but I won’t be around for eod

I’m not sold on the garfooled take tbh, debating whether to just unvote and let you guys kill me

u could vote May cuz i’m also down to kill them

I think they’re tonally sort of towny but haven’t done anything overwhelmingly towny, and their actions haven’t really been towny

Still hedging my read on Gar, yes

Idc

Would you rather kill May than Gar?

idk
i’d rather kill either of them over you or zug

I have no emotion, I am a robot

bee bop beep boop

will be doing a big turbo 1 hour before EoD so you know damn well my ass won’t be here have fun fighting eachother or getting along whichever one it is

2 Likes

i would be playing in that if i didnt have to worry about this stupid game

Turbo sounds more fun, don’t have to think so hard

I’m still not 100% convinced on zug but I’ll honor the veto because I don’t think he’s undebatably scummy, just in my personal PoE for reasons

I’ll stick with Gar for now because wagons are tied, I’d be OK with moving to May if there’s interest but I kinda feel like it’s only the two of us interested in a May wagon so that’s not great for me

I mean idk if I’d want to die trying to push May over, I’m not that hellbent on it

fwiw i’m reading may’s iso rn

1 Like

I would honestly have stronger reads if I devoted more time to this game, but I don’t have the motivation this game, idk why

I mean I’ve had just enough motivation to stick with the PR cover plan and do some isoing and solving, and realtiming, but I know I haven’t done as much as I usually do and I don’t really feel like I need to.

1 Like