Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I’m not saying you aren’t town I’ just find it funny you’re trying to insinuate I’ve played badly if I’m town

Nope, you were playing pretty well. As a wolf :skull:

why do you think it’s me

“Townies would be lost on D2!!”

Because highly-motivated townies (regardless of whether their confidence is baseless or not) apparently don’t exist. :skull:

It’s crystal clear.

It’s not Zug because they wouldn’t kill Gar/Eliza before LYLO.

It’s not Luka because of they way Abbi was pushing them (there was no need for theater after Wind and I were trying to kill each other on D3).

Who’s left? Arctic.

Like, you think D3 was Abbi faking a tantrum for theatre?

I don’t understand this. Eliza metaphorically posted their green rolecard in the thread with the way they opened SoD3. literally anyone would kill them

They do this a lot as mafia, in fact this is one of the main reasons I think it might not be you - abigail often busses their partners and has over the top interactions with them, I’ll link a good example of this

yes

luka and abigail never actually tried killing each other when the other was at risk of dying

read the last 50 posts of neon’s iso in this game (you can also read the whole thing if you want, they do a lot of the same ething with their other wolf partner jaiden, but the main example is how they talk to their wolf partner zorvo)

I think, if you were willing to show critical thinking, you would come to realize that I was very visibly upset with how abigail was playing this game under the assumption that she was a villager and I would not have done this if I knew she was mafia

…? You mean you got scared you’d get caught? Lol

I wouldn’t have killed them if I were a wolf; they made too few posts to be able to tell if they were a serious thread

I’d push them instead and killed Luka or you

Yeah, if the team was Abbi + Psyx, you’d already be dead Arc

I can’t really buy this when pretty much everyone was treating them as clear

Or at least, Psyx and Abbi would “disagree” about Gar/Eliza and NK you on N3 instead

Obvs you won’t :joy:

I had abbi as a hard TR the entire game, ofc im not really dying

Not really, but kinda? Given abbi was wolf I can understand me living at least

This is a weird statement. I was never once in danger of dying this entire game. Even now tbh im not in really big danger. And Ive had abbi at the top of my read lists every day before yesterday, of course I wouldnt try to kill her.

If there’s no chance of you reconsidering it not being me I’d rather you just vote and stop wasting my time

It does amaze me how people can be so wrong the entire game and still be so tunnel visioned

speaking from the assumption you’re town, if you’re a wolf then carry on

Since you asked nicely :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

VOTE: Arctic

VOTE: Arctic

Told ya