Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I was totally fooled by your wolf theatre fwiw

Well I wanted to prove a point
That was not exactly how I wanted to prove the point initially, but I guess it worked out anyway

1 Like

Arctic did great in that f3

1 Like

Did I ever tell you guys that I have a super low winning rate? My team is fked after I rand from the get-go for reasons I never understood

2 Likes

I don’t know why you guys killed may which is why I went to spec chat to vent

1 Like

she also vented

1 Like

I have a less than 50% win rate as all alignments

2 Likes

The way the post reads, it puts you on the sidelines as a seemingly thoughtful and objective player, which is exactly the sort of niche that wolves seem to fill, compared to villagers with their preconceived notions and excitatory demeanours.

4 Likes

spoken like a true villager

:handshake: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

gg

there should probably be a rule to not talk about the things the person u subbed in for wrote in their role pm, no? coz like, its not public information, altho u can paraphrase those stuff in a hydra game, but if u were in a hydra that’d be public info right, and like, wolves would be prepared, whereas no wolf would be prepared for that in a “singles” game, no?

4 Likes

it was a bad call

both wolves were playing well beyond any previous wolfgame available had shown they could, and nobody in the game was obviously wolfy, so I resorted to killing the person that I thought would be most likely to fool me even though this is terrible logic that always gets used on me

2 Likes

oh no I dont think I just tpye tbh

2 Likes

abigial claimed wolf in their first couple posts

I’m not joking let me find it

found it

2 Likes

still never misvoted in lylo btw

1 Like

Claiming evil is NAI.

I feel like Arctic also claimed wolf in his first couple posts

2 Likes