Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

what I should have done was pretend that I thought it was psyx and made luka vote psyx then betray him epically

3 Likes

that would have been epic but probably led to Psy voting you

I was NEVER going to vote first

yeah I mean ultimately this came down to how willing psyx was to reconsider me but judging from how quick they were to vote me I’m not sure they were going to do that

1 Like

Vote Luka after he says how obviously good you are.

3 Likes

both people with 3 year+ godreads on eacah other were misexecuted in this game

incredible

2 Likes

And not even by each other!

1 Like

With the way you sussed me on D2 (calling me a wolf “for not being lost”) pretty much made me biased against you tbh

I’m always a motivated (and tunnely) town in all my games

My problem definitely would’ve been figuring it out between Luka and Psyx

I realize it’s because Luka didn’t have any posts that stood out much before I died, so I just sorted him as “generally towny” and didn’t reevaluate. Psyx, on the other hand, had some posts that were extremely towny and some posts that were extremely scummy fmpov, and I should’ve probably stepped back and thought harder about which macroread is more villagery.

1 Like

yeah i agree

it felt extremely angleshooty ngl but zone let garfooled leave a legacy so i figured it was allowed

1 Like

I was right about that though lol

out of the three least confused people, you, abigail, and luka, the entire scumteam was in there (excepting lol obviously because he was the PR)

1 Like

This is NAI for me ftr
I do not try to evaluate night kills

I would say I agree but I see this happen fairly often cause players tend to keep their solving notes in their role PMs

Personally I just never leave notes in my role PM when I sub out but then it kinda sucks if the sub gets read off not having my notes lol

? But wasn’t Luka there sobbing with you and May?

alright buddy this is like strike three

3 Likes

yeah but they did that like after I said the read lmao

lmaoo
This is post-game so its different <3

also, to be clear, I did actually delete the part that said “if it flips town”. I originally wrote that then decided it didnt matter