Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I feel like the wolves were posting in a way that was not able to be found by conventional styles of wolfhunting but ymmv

yeah the main thing was they never were voting each other when it actually seemed like one could die. that’s usually a key determinant in things like this

i shouldn’t have said that but I kinda felt like if you actually voted me in response to that you would have been too far tunneled to actually change your mind regardless of what I posted, so shrug

1 Like

Nya nya nya nya nya nya

This was a game that was super conducive to solving via dreams & visions

3 Likes

Like this is the exact kind of game where you could absolutely feasibly dream the entire wolfteam

3 Likes

I was basically doing that. I only knew who the wolves are when I wasn’t thinking about it. As soon as I thought about it I stopped knowing

i have singlehandedly changed the forum rules

5 Likes

LOL

1 Like

anyway GG to the wolves!

sorry to @May and @WindwardAway for being part of getting you guys misexed :(
i would argue it’s always the fault of the people with the incorrect read (me) if the townies are trying a reasonable amount

3 Likes

also ngl may and litten I cannot tell apart your posts

We are the same person now don’t worry about it nya

3 Likes

I could have at least left a legacy that said vote for the wolves instead of vote for the town nya. I got a 0/2 on my record for this game despite having been voting a wolf RIGHT BEFORE I changed my vote at EoD BOTH days. I went from Abbi to my final vote BOTH days. 1984

1 Like

nya

1 Like

Nyanteen Eighty-Four by Nyaorge Orwell

1 Like

I have a pig version of George Orwell but not a cat one. A Peppa Pig version

Its name is “pogga pig george porkwell”

May isn’t wearing the May hat.

4 Likes

what

anyway ggs

1 Like