Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

This isn’t about me being executed it’s about me failing ot solve the game before I was executed. Ithink I was capable of it. I don’t know about being executed was it my fault I got executed I still can’t tell

I thought it was my fault but Hazzy and Litten threw rocks at me for saying it was so I don’t know

i don’t know
i mean you were in splatoon during eod
and that’s your time
if you were playing at the time
and felt you were going to survive since you were widely TR by most
even i said “aren’t they TR by people?” (or something like that)
i dont blame you

Yeah I mean I had practice scheduled there was not much I could do regarding that. But. Most people don’t get immediately executed as soon as they leave thread for one hour. Icould have done something to stop it. I just don’t know what

People don’t like when I say “I’m sorry, I’m not gonna be around for EoD because I’m busy”. People don’t like when I am busy but pop in for EoD to check votes and move them around if I’m unsatisfied with the wagons. People don’t like when I am busy but put off whatever I’m doing to pull out my phone and make posts as substantial as I can. The only thing I never get comments on is missing an EoD entirely. I don’t like doing that!

i think they were trying to get a read on me
they wanted to see what i would do

I don’t want to pretend to be more absent than I am! I want to play the game to the best of my ability, because that is conducive to finding the scumteam! But this is the second towngame in a row in which I have been misexecuted D2 specifically for an EoD like that. It is. Probably conducive to my winrate to just pretend to vanish.

2 Likes

i think it was circumstantial this time
and at least 3 people dont blame you

3 Likes

2 people have tried and failed to convince me it wasn’t my fault

1 Like

I apologise for being stubborn about this. It’s cope, it’s pure cope, blaming myself for all misfortunes lets me convince myself that I can prevent them in the future if I try really hard. I am not rational about this stuff and despite what you’re saying being true I do not believe it and will never believe it (due to the cope)

2 Likes

get garfooled

2 Likes

what a nerd, didn’t even get executed d1

1 Like

This is because I have a skill issue. I am in control of my own actions and all their consequences, and my failure to get executed D1 is fully my fault, and therefore something that can be rectified

1 Like

It can’t be fixed ur hopeless

1 Like

I admit that I should’ve done more and ISO-ed Abbi/Luka/you during F3

But I was running low on fumes. I burnt myself out on D1/D2, using so much time to ISO and make analysis and posting my reads only for people to not bothering giving a second look. I tried to reach out and discuss reads, yanno. But everyone else was like: meta this, meta that. Meta (self-meta) like that just becomes WIFOM at some point

I’m NK-ed on N2 more than half my towngames so this is my first time being in F3 (I haven’t learnt how to pace myself yet I guess)

Anyway, I went on a tangent but the point of this is that I know I did bad but I wish you don’t make that “townies will be lost in this threadstate and you’re a wolf for trying hard” read again because it sucks motivation like hell

It might have been a correct read, yes, but it does more damage than good. “What kind of townie does this? Why would you want to promote a mindset that wolves can slank + punish those who are slogging on?” I think this is the type of read you should put in your notes and keep to yourself as reference, and not say it out loud.

1 Like

And people should really make reads that actually explain why they think so — even if they’re wrong or not confident about it so others can chime in and make counter reads or bring up new points

TL;DR I wish we discussed reads more than meta

I looked back at it again and it wasn’t out of “wolf theatre range” tbh

Also this was begging me to just vote you. If you cased Luka, if it was convincing enough I might have changed my mind

Or maybe not idk

On my part I should’ve remembered that Zug was TR-ing you and realized wolf!Arctic wouldn’t kill Zug over Psyx