Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Like, even whether someone tries to fight their own execution as wolf or not tells you a lot about what kind of position they think their partner is. Especially if you know them and you know their mindset. Whether they fold if they feel they’re about to lose, or if they’re the kind of person who’d rather die than give up. Someone who tends to be fighty and determined in a corner going silent toward EoD means their partner is probably set up well to succeed them, while someone who tends to give up when things look tough going silent might indicate that their partner isn’t going well. I like making those reads.

3 Likes

there’s two types of perception of me

• bluntly rude
  • would never hurt a fly

:wowee:

I feel like I’m the same level of rude and mean everywhere but people perceive it very differently in different contexts

1 Like

Eliza would never hurt a fly

1 Like

im a dork online but blunt irl

1 Like

ive never seen u be rude and if i were to see you id probably laugh (at you)

yeah im pretty sure that the people who perceive me as rude are mostly going off of the “blunt” bit

1 Like

(which comes from the autism)

1 Like

do the wowees not help?!

:wowee:

idk if they actually (still) exist tho
one time i said something that i don’t remember what it was other than it could be construed as rude on botcu
and jimothy was like “typical eliza behavior”

i am barely active on botcu tho

Like I’d say I’m probably one of the more, like, spiky players on my home server. More blunt more winning-obsessed more prone to tilt on a loss more likely to immediately execute the person AtEing. Ruthless. Maybe. And here I feel like I’ve had the exact opposite perception. And I play basically the same don’t I

2 Likes

@TodaysStory Jadejadejade you’ve seen this do I play hte same or not the same I can’t tell

me when jade

i can confirm

im only recently starting to change my view on you

i thought that you were just the type to write weird stuff in all caps and be emotional and eat hot chip and lie. based off of fam3

1 Like

what kind of hot chip?
i have takis blue heat

1 Like

What’s the change to?

Spicy plantain chips

2 Likes