Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Also, does Garfooled usually hold onto their reads for long? Like do they make reads and not move them around too much, or does their readlist shift a lot when they’re town and solving? Because Caitlin has been Garfooled’s primary push all day and they’re the only one still voting her.

1 Like

Intresting why?

She’s anti masonry she won’t do it period and I’m well aware of that

So I ask her to troll mainly lol.

Every person in this entire game?

psure they meat the people you put in your town core

*meant

TBH I want my tell to be right but I’m struggling to see a wolf in those 4 at all

1 Like

Okay, after double-checking Cait’s towngame in Mountainous Arson, I feel confident that she’s town. I’ve observed that she’s more of a “wolfhunter” than a “townhunter”, and she tends to comment on how so-and-so/xyz post is sus esp during D1.

The way she reacts to Arctic & Luka in #391, #674, #677 — shoots back but doesn’t overexplain — feels as if she’s standing on solid ground (and not shifty/slimy in a way a wolf subconsciously does while finding their footing to gain better thread position/look better).

“Psyx, what do you mean by shift/slimy and how can you tell?” you might ask.

Well, if what Abbi mentioned earlier is correct, then Cait is the same type of player as me: someone who dislikes wolfing and prefers to play as vanilla townie.

This type of player tends to be super confident as town, but struggle to display the same boldness as wolf because they’re keenly aware that they’re “guilty”. Hence, these feelings of “guilt” are manifested when they are sussed — they try to “convince” the other person in a way where they’re actually trying to convince themselves.

I’m not picking up any of this in Cait’s ISO. Here she’s just blunt/snarky, brushes off the other person (in a “are-you-for-real” kind of way), and is more concerned about the other person than she is about herself/how people are seeing her.

I also like how she doesn’t seem to be hung-up on the people sussing her. I think wolf!Cait would ISO Arctic or Luka to get more ammunition/shield against them, instead of continuing making reads and commenting on other non-Abbi people.

5 Likes

They’re the three most widely townread people from what I see.

Nono, just those 6 people in your towncore.

Psyx medium town for this

unless she’s making the whole thing up (which I doubt), she very much fit in her town confidence when I was pushing her

Two very important questions
A: What is medium town comapred to anything else
B: What is the meaning of life

my tiers are:

locktown
strong town
medium town
lean town
light town

slightly lower tr than May and you

1 Like

oh my tiers are
Town
Lean town

2 Likes

Im replying to this message since ths is around where I left off iirc
If i missed anything then oh well

1 Like

Dont know, I think openings are mostly based on vibes. They do genuinly feel excited to rand town, and I would too after a few wolf flips in a row. If I did get wolf opening would probably feel dis-ingenuine

Townie, dont think a wolf would say thos. Woof woof.

Abbi never said this. Im fairly certain they always want to mason cait.

(I am the type. Obviously not the best of my self meta but Abbis seen my scum games, everything is methodical and organized. This is self meta tho so dont trust it to much.

Town but fakable.

More seems needless. Dont know what it adds. I missed this statement all together; nice pointing it out <3.

They are never paired here. I refuse.

Town; dont think wolf would correct me here. Once again fakable tho.

Depends. Not sure what exactly the reads are.

Kinda wolfy post? Generally detering votes from them by threatening to not try. Despite this though, it feels genuine here? I dont know how a post can be both wolfy and towny but garfooled manages it.

can I know what hedging means btw

Screenshot 2023-09-11 184204
There’s some noivern art if that brightens your day.

2 Likes

Yeah, see, this is also my problem
Plus the fact that I’m struggling to really find a wolf at all. I suspect it’s players I have in townlean or null right now but I don’t plan on revealing my cards until tomorrow just in case.

Hi

I really like this explanation