Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I would be suprised.

GTH which one of us is wolf in the three.

Yup, especially an experienced player like cait.

Eugh, dont love this reason but it is what it is.

Very very small thing but I like people leaving markers in chat. It shows why they’re thinking.

1 Like

Nvm. I thought you found dirt on me but it was taken out of context, L

Fencesitting, like “that player is kinda scummy but I could also see it coming from town”

1 Like

Zone 5got to rand any wolves this time ^^_^

2 Likes

Tfw there’s no encryptor and the neapolitan cop is just a fancy town vanilla :skull:

2 Likes

Why

oh
I do that alot then lol. Just less. explicitly.

Id like you to if you can. If youre busy with IRL thats fair but.

Skill issue

Skill issue

True and skill issue(im so smart)

… Skill Iss-

1 Like

Votecount as of P#1026

WindwardAway (3): lol, May, guavagudetama
guavagudetama (2): PrincessAbigail, Arctic
lol (2): Caitlin, Luka
Caitlin (1): Garfooled
PrincessAbigail (1): Zugzwang
Garfooled (1): WindwardAway

Not Voting (1): Psyx

Yeah me too
I’m better at hedging than giving solid reads, especially on D1 when there’s no flip info

I’m tackling it based on iso priority and I don’t really think you’re a solve priority today for me
Basically saying I still kinda don’t think you’re scum tbh

I actually changed my mind on someone who I think might be a candidate for the PoE but I’m holding off on saying who it is until closer to EoD because I want to see if they somehow confirm their alignment by then.

1 Like

Skill issue

Confidence on may?

The tell isn’t always accurate. Treating it like gospel truth is wrong, dont love this post?

I haven’t seen it but shrug.

Okay

I think everybody is townier than him sobbing. I need to look at psy tho, they’re the one so far that I havent seen a huge townie post.

yes

Have you seen her recent post on Caitlin? I thought that one came across as a genuine analysis on the slot.

I have not no idt

I replied to it a couple posts ago

Inside you

2 Likes

VOTE: PrincessAbigail I have an exam in an hour I gotta prepare for I’m gonna put my vote somewhere new and exciting so it can do useful things

1 Like

Tbh I think you think I would put more planning into my wolf game than I ever have lol

I… literally talked about it.

I don’t need to bring it up every single time I’m thinking about it lol.

I rarely bring it up past my initial statement in any game I’ve ever played lol

Don’t you love when people think you’re playing 4D chess when you’re actually not lol

Why dont any of my wall posts get this much love wtf
I like this in general.The logic honestly checks out and its clear thought was put into this.
Psyx town or specifically scum with cait. Leaning towards the former
(To be clear I dont agree with the logic like. super amazingly, cait is capable of faking caring about other reads on other people imo, but this can get both slots a town lean at the very least)
lol is still my POE meaning so I hate myself

1 Like

Well that’s why I asked for clarification