Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

That wasn’t the first time I voted off Gar though and I could fully still be voting Gar right now and just play up how stubborn I am sometimes

Doesnt it go to like 80% or 70% or something if you include 2 wolves

Nope. I’m much better at getting myself killed than you :p

Fair tbh.

pets good meowning :p

1 Like

33% was 0
47% was 1
20% was 2

How the hell…I 200 post when I’m motivated in like 5 hours lol

Last post capless I played I 700 posted d1

2 Likes

Valid. I’m just much better as a town hunter statistically speaking

Do you actually trust Abigail less than Caitlin and Gar

Like if Zugzwang is 100% correct I think it’s more likely that Abigail just. Has a wrong read as opposed to her being scum

This is the type of thing that makes me want to nuke someone even though it’s likely not even wolfy. My biases are real.

But I’ve been so fucking toxic this game.

I am a Trans girl icon though…

I think so but that’s not the tell

Can you quote posts where you talked about it, excluding the initial one where you mentioned it and the ones after I pointed it out?

1 Like

dumb question but is Zenon’s law the same as Abbi’s tell

No I don’t really feel like going through 200+ posts

My point is that I very rarely bring it up incessantly in ANY game where I talk about it

It’s a foundational read that I forget about once I sort my thoughts within the wagon which I’ve done

I’ve sorted that I think the wagon is mostly towny and if there is a wolf on it it’s Luka but I think I’m largely wrong and my tell is wrong

It is excessively unnecessary for me to continue saying “Zenon’s Law states” when it’s in the thread people are aware of it and I’ve used it to push and eventually sort my thoughts.

While I mostly WANT it to be accurate for myself it is most useful as a foundational read to generate initial content and interest and give me a focus which it very clearly did since i’ve spent most of my day sorting those players

1 Like

Yes I’ve played under the names Princess Neon
Zenon
Argonne
Princess Abigail
Hapi
Melodi

Others I don’t remember

Zenon’s Law was primarily something I started using under that account

4 Likes

oh
that explains how you’ve been mentioning the tell then