Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Mason ry!!

Mason REEEEEEE

I don’t wanna omgus but like the only point put forth to vote me being “she isn’t talking about her tell” is weird champ

Can I know why your confident on me?

This is exactly how I play lol

I either town read you or your scum in my eyes

Well it’s not even that it’s just I’m gonna defend my town reads and will vote anyone outside them.

i do whichever one seems easier which is usually trying to find 1 mafia rather than many town

But I’m so polarised, Arcy. Haven’t you heard I’m literally incapable of wolfing? May can’t wolf to save his life it’s just a known fact. I’m so polarised. I’m so polarised

5 Likes

I didn’t particularly scumread Luka, but I wanted to scumcase Luka to gauge reactions and see whether I believed it. This is because I began townreading everybody else I scumcased to gauge reactions and see whether I believed it. I’m going through and scumcasing people I feel like I don’t have a good superficial handle on to take them out of my PoE if their reaction is towny. And Luka is capable of sounding this driven ans towny as wolf (or at least as they were when I thought about casing them), if the 5 posts I read in Owl House are an indication.

Also he asked. NGL it was like 70% because he asked

This is one of my favourite things anyone’s said about me I think. Do I have room in my Discord bio for “suffers from insane person syndrome”

1 Like

JUST FITS

1 Like

Fun fact: Every game wwhere ive been locked town as wolf I messed up at EOD
Its a curse

Mafia Lol would try to piss everyone off and kill thread vibes.

Especially me. He did it last time he mafiad against me to pretty good success… although i guess that was mostly when i was pressuring him more than just generally

Arctic can you tell Luka about Pathologic

I only really self prezzed this early cuz I was scared of dying in my sleep
UNVOTE
We have time methinks

Hiiiiiiii

lol is town
I know it in my heart lol is town here

Can you elaborate on that?

Quoting this so I can look at Zugzwang’s Abigail post because I didn’t know they even pushed her

The gag is that Windward changed my mind on them but they were just “the other wagon when I went to bed”

That was me
I asked him to vote you cuz at the time I thought you were scummy

Yeah but I had read a bit before I realised I couldn’t reply

Yeah
I thought I had been hammered tbh LOL

1 Like

Why everyone trying to kill themself for me

1 Like

Because you’re everyone’s favorite mafia player

International Trans :transgender_flag: Icon Abigail

Wolf trying to get off of a burning train

2 Likes

I NEED this.

I have an overwhelming need to prove my usefulness as town in this game… and I need this…

1 Like

Barely

It’s not good enough