Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Ye a long time ago when i was trying to pretend to be a girl on the internet to see how I felt

I was a girl. Who knew?

A lot of people apparently

2 Likes

Yeah what up Lol

I forget not everyone knows this lol

shrugs iams who iams

They seem fairly confident & like. Willing to be audacious. They didn’t react, like, as someone who had been “called out” to my scumcase on them, I think. Which isn’t what I usually get from someone who’s not done super well in the past as scum. It’s not a super super strong read by any means but it’s enough that during the earlygame I’d move on from Gar to inspect someone else. I’ve just failed to sufficiently inspect someone else, since I’ve been busy

1 Like

I’m being a bitch on purpose

Hey im in a horrible horrible horrible mood right now so if I come off as agressive and / or mean while backreading thats why

Listen people were all “May can’t wolf“ for soooo long just cause during all my wolfgames my grandmother was dying or I missed meds and made myself terribly ill and I was silently SEETHING about how all my wolfgames were garbage for sooo long but but I couldn’t protest the polarised allegations until I proved otherwise cause it’d all be talk. So let me rub it in that people were wrong about that a little bit

1 Like

To be fair you mostly spam most as opposed to having thoughts in one collective most.

If its not wolfy, is it townie? >.>

Nah you havent

Your tell might be accurate, but in this game it is not if you believe the rest of the wagon is good.

Townie progression.

Im confused on this. Town might think they’re hammered but scum is normally more wary of a hammer; having to constantly think about this.

Atheist game confrimed?

Why

^^^

If you find a solid scum case for like. Anybody except exactly Arctic prob I think Ill follow, unless its really horrible. Im kind of lost in this thread state; im pushing lol but thats really just cz. its LHF and I have 0 clue who else to go.

Me all the time

1 Like

No

1 Like

I wouldn’t classify what I do as spam I just break myself up for my own benefit since I can’t read walls of text

I really have and I feel gross

Oh
I like wall posts better. Comfertable.

I’m telling you haven’t really. Maybe a bit agressive but thats it.

Ye that’s fine I just personally need to break things up I skip a lot of content when it’s blocks of text because I can not process it and it frustrates me I used to ask people to tldr stuff but I have up on that I’m mostly capable of playing around that

1 Like

is gagged a word you specifically use or is it a term i’ve just never seen used that way

I don’t really believe you… I was wondering why you stopped suspecting garfooled so I checked and you said that their response to your push was towny, but I checked and it… wasn’t - they barely even reacted to it, and the extent to which you believed you had caught them seemed far too much that it could be forgotten about due to a nothingburger response to your push

this is partly why I think you might be a wolf - I started suspecting you again when you started the whole “zomg everyone so towny” shtick because I didn’t think this made sense with how you were playing - you scumread garfooled, zug, luka, and you did explain that your luka push was a reaction test, but your garfooled and zug pushes just kinda fizzled out. without any real reason or actual acknowledgement from you that you’ve changed your read. it felt like how wolves just fizzle out pushes they know they don’t believe in when it’s obvious no one else is going to bite, but if you were town I feel like there would have been a more defining point where you actually decided that you didn’t want to push these players

you said this about zug but I don’t know why

anyway I must go now
i will be back like 5-10 minutes before eod
which kinda sucks
if there’s a post I like, absolutely should see when I get back, ping me

You know how I’m good at faking confident-sounding cases on townies as a wolf? This is because I have a lifetime of experience faking confidence in RVS as town.

I likely miss EoD I’m super sick right now I’m gonna try to sleep

If I come back it’ll be like right at the end

2 Likes