Votecount as of P#1200

WindwardAway (2): lol, guavagudetama
guavagudetama (2): PrincessAbigail, Arctic
lol (2): Luka, WindwardAway
Caitlin (1): Garfooled
PrincessAbigail (1): May
Zugzwang (1): Caitlin

Not Voting (2): Psyx, Zugzwang

Imma leans my vote where it is cause i think this wagon structure will lead to a lot of very useful information as EoD approached and I’m happy here anyways

1 Like

Good luck town I believe in us!!

I love you all sorry for my behavior earlier

ため息 溜息 ためいき 山田くんと7人の魔女

2 Likes

Anyway, rather than getting distracted by a half-written explanation of how my proper town playstyle works to Arctic, time to conduct a review of the game and push someone. I think I know who I want executed today, but I want to be more thorough than I have been.

I deleted the explanation cause it sucks as an explanation and doesn’t communicate information well but here’s it if you want to read me off it or hwatever

It is the earlygame. The value of any push, from my perspective, is much more in gauging the reactions to it than actually executing a wolf. When I decided to push Zug in the earlygame, it wasn’t because I thought Zug was extremely wolfy, it was because I saw everyone townreading him and wondered what would happen if I did the opposite. Same goes for Gar. Same would’ve gone for Luka, if I went for him. I’m fucking around and I’m finding out, and the reason it seems like my enthusiasm for the game has just fizzled is because I haven’t had the time/energy to keep fucking a

1 Like

Feel better soon

your reason for stopped the garfooled fos:

garfooled’s reaction to your push:

which does not feel like what you described at all

And then you asked them a question, to which they gave what you told me was the wrong answer:

You even admit that their reaction was not the towny outcome in the last post. so I really do just think you are bullshitting here

1 Like

Im going to ISO garfooled. I dont think me responding to Arctics / Mays argument is very productive; I stand by that thats TvT ftr.

did you save this in the #mayposting channel in wolfchat in case you wanted to use it later

1 Like

More just plain wrong than bullshitting, actually: I think I was conflating Garfooled and Zug. They used to have similar avatar colour schemes. I didn’t re-read Gar when I took my vote off them, because I remembered going “they’re not wolfy anymore”, and I might’ve been thinking about Gar. Let me go back through that, I might actually still wolfread it.

I also think this is probably TvT.

Whenever I delete a substantial post, I put it on my clipboard in case I immediately change my mind and want it back. That way, it’s saved until I see something else more important to copy.

I don’t

Garfooled’s only towny posts were at the start, ironically, when you suspected him, and after that he did nothing towny and you just stopped wolfreading him which is why I’m suspicious of this. I don’t know what he could have posted that made you stop wolfreading him. It feels like you just forgot about pushing him because you didn’t actually care about pushing him. I can’t really see this any other way when you admitted that his reaction to you was bad at the time and yet here you say his reaction to you was good. Unless you are claiming the post you made about his reaction being good now was about Zug and you got confused. but I just have to take your word for that and… I don’t really want to

unironically wolfreading the fact you responded seriously to this

1 Like

Nya nya nya nya nya nya

i would townread if this if i didnt just say i wolfread you for responding seriously

2 Likes

My patience runs thin

1 Like

well lucky for you, I am a generous god and will allow you to vote your wolf partner guavagudetama instead of killing you today

I have a bunch of townleans/upper nulls, a few not-touching-on-D1s, some people I have no clue how to read, and zilch wolfreads. Also it’s past my bedtime and my brain is goo.

this battleship goes crazy my opponent cannot handle it !!!
(im currently losing)

1 Like

@guavagudetama can you answer this (using posts that lol made before this point, obviously)

This might be repeating prior arguments but
imo Garfooled is townie but not radiating town if that makes sense. They have alot of townie posts and are tonely townie, but so is everybody here. Im going to treat them as the best player ive ever seen IE: Be wary and take the benefit of the doubt towards being scummy. The majority of there early posts were filler / spam, the first relevant post being at #110. That post only refuted an argument against cait without giving there own thoughts. Continuing on, for the most part there progression was townie.

There next relevant post being at post 12 I believe for them, #111. Town reading me for this instance feels fairly pre-mature, especially for something so nai from my pov.

Summary

#120 further on attempts to use self meta to accuse someone else, with that being there only scum pov at this point. #121 further focuses on self meta without natural progression. #177 doing the same without any original reads since #111. #213 is there first statement that generally feels townie; mostly focusing on the future. Im going to hedge a bit(I think that right) tho and say that at the same time the post can be treated as scummy; kind of giving an excuse if / once they flip town.

Summary

#229 is once again focusing on me, while at the same time town leaning / reading me for something minor. Regardless i think confirmation bias was utilized here. #265 contains unclarified reads when he mentioned nothing aobut the majority players there. I also think that guava / may / abbi all being suddenly low are weird, but I’ll see the reasonings later. #271 feels a generally townie post; but regardless I dont think that overweights the other posts.

Summary

#273 is accusing one another / not calling it accurate, meanwhile at the same time kind of sheeping may without original thought. #287 is a townie post, saying that they had an idea but scrapped it since it didnt convey there views properly.

Summary

#290 is townie; I dont think scum would readily admit to it. #730 is a fairly wolfy post; kind of from my pov conveying that they’re fine with other votes. I dont think that if paired any of there bottom 4 are wolf with them.

Summary
Summary

The entire wall posts feels fairly null; its almost like hesitance to give reads? As if to avoid aggroing a player. This could jst be playstlye but its noteworthy imo.

Conclusion: My town on Garfooled was misplaced, id put them at a townie null. Which leads to the problem that that’s still not a town lean / read when I either dont want the rest of the game flipped, or they’re town reads lmao. From my pov rn this or lol is our best bet, and lol is kinda a lhf so I dont want to go for them by virtue of that.

2 Likes

you should read my iso i think im underrated tbh